West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2018 for Motor Vehicles Inspectors Apply: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is looking for eligible candidates for the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector to fill 234 vacancies. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment drive is just Secondary Education. Thus, this is a great opportunity for you grab a government job and have a secured future. Have a look at the other details of West Bengal PSC Recruitment including Vacancies, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern & Selection Process, How to Apply, Direct Link to Apply and more.
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||27th February 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||19th March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||19th March 2018|
|Last Date to do Offline Fee Payment||20th March 2018|
|Last Date to make Challan for Offline Fee Payment||20th March 2018|
West Bengal PSC Vacancy List
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
*mark indicates Horizontal Vacancies.
West Bengal PSC Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 1st January 2018)
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 39 years
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
B. Educational Qualification
- You must have passed Secondary School Examination from a recognized board or university.
- You should have Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a AICTE/WBSCTE recognized university.
- You must have minimum 2 years of experience in a Workshop/Factory of Automotive O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or O.E.M.- authorised Workshop /Service Centre duly registered by a competent Government/Local Body Authority;
- You must possess a Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicles.
- You must be eligible to Read, Write and Speak Bengali.
WBPSC Exam Pattern
The selection process for PSCWB Recruitment comprises:
- Written Test
⇒ Written Test
- The West Bengal Public Service Commission will conduct a Written Test.
- Your selection for the respective post will be based on your performance in this Written Test.
- Once you qualify the WBPSC Written Test, you will be called for Interview.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for Written Test & Cut Off Marks for the aggregate will be fixed and intimated by West Bengal PSC on their Official Website.
- The Final Merit List will be based on the score obtained in the both Written Test & Interview.
Note: If you belong to SC/ST/PWD category, you are required to produce the proof certificates obtained from the concerning authority while appearing for Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply for West Bengal PSC Recruitment
- Click the ‘Direct Link to Register’ given above.
- Note down the Enrollment Number and Date of Birth.
- Click the Direct Link to Apply given above.
- Login using your Enrollment Number and Date of Birth.
- Fill your personal and educational details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and prescribed documents carefully.
- Submit the Application Form and take the print out of the form for future reference.
- On submission of the form, you will be directed to the Payment Portal.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of WBPSC.
- Click the ‘One Time Registration’ on the top right side of Home Page.
- Follow step 2 to 9 carefully.
Note: You can apply for this recruitment drive only once. In case you apply more than once, you will not be considered for this recruitment drive.
West Bengal PSC Recruitment – Application Fee
You can pay the application fee from both Online & Offline mode.
Application Fee – Rs. 160/-
Extra Charges for making payment through:
Net Banking – Rs. 5/-
Credit/Debit Card – Rs. 5/-
Offline Payment (Through Bank Counter) – Rs. 20/-
West Bengal PSC Salary
Pay Scale – Rs. 7,100/- to Rs.37,600/-
Grade Pay – Rs. 4,100/-