UPSEE 2018 – Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, UPSEE Admit Card 2018, UPSEE Exam Date 2018, UPSEE Application Form 2018, UPSEE Exam Pattern 2018, UPSEE Score Card 2018, UPSEE 2018 Admission Procedure, UPSEE (Utter Pradesh State Entrance Examination) 2018 On 17 April 2018 for Admission to B.Tech Programme.
UP State Entrance Examination 2018
UP State Entrance Examination is a state level entrance examination conducted for the engineering aspirants in various courses ofthe Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programs.
This year UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) will be held on 17thApril 2018.
This exam will fill more than one lakh seats in various government and private colleges in Uttar Pradesh. 10 percent of seats in B.Arch and B.Tech programs in private colleges will be kept open for the candidates applying from another states.
The official website of the university is http://www.upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form
UPSEE 2017 Application Form is available from 24th February 2017. The last date for the submission of application form is 28th March 2017. Candidates can fill in the application form both online and offline.
The application fee is Rs.1000/- (for Male/Transgender Candidates of General and OBC Category)
The application fee is Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates).
The online payment can be made through debit/credit card or the net banking.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE 2018
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the UPSEE 2017.
- Candidates must have passedClass XIIexamination of U.P. Board or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 45% (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in each compulsory subjects and one optional subject taken together.
- There is no age limit for the examination.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- UPSEE 2017 will be conducted in Offline mode.
Paper 1 for (B.Tech. Program)
These will be 50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.
Paper 4 for (B.Arch. Program)
For admission in B.Arch. program there will be an Aptitude Test for Architecture consisting of two parts-
Part A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity : 50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions.
Part B: Drawing Aptitude: There will be two questions to test drawing aptitude.
- Four marks will be granted for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) only.
- The duration of the exam will be three hours.
Important Dates for UPSEE 2018
- Availability of application forms from- 24th February 2016
- Last date for submission of application form- 28th March 2016
- Last date for payment of examination fee for registered candidates- 30th March 2016
- Schedule for correction/modification starts from- 28th March 2016
- Schedule for correction/modification ends on 30th March 2016
- Date of examination- 17th April 2016
- Date for announcement of result- On or before 30th May 2016
- Date of counselling- From third week of June 2016
UPSEE 2018 Exam Centre
UPSEE-2017 will be held in following cities of Uttar Pradesh and rest of India.
- Cities of Uttar Pradesh:Agra, Firozabad, Mathura, Aligarh, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Balia, Mau, Bareilly, Shajahnpur, Sultanpur ,Deoria, Gorakhpur, Kushinagar, Jalaun, Jhansi, Etawah, Kanpur, Lakhimpur Khiri, Lucknow, Raebareli, Sitapur, Bulandshahr, Gautam Budhha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Mirzapur, Bijnor, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Sarahanpur, Ghazipur, Jaunpur and Varanasi.
- Cities of Other states:Bhopal, Dehradun, Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Kolkata and Mumbai.
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of UPSEE 2018 will be available on university website http://www.upsee.nic.infrom 8 April 2018. Candidates can download their admit card by submitting the application number and password.Candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination without admit card.
How to apply for UPSEE 2018?
Steps to apply for UPSEE 2017:
Go to the official university of the website http://www.upsee.nic.in.
Click on the UPSEE application form 2017.
Fill in the application form completely.
Upload the image of passport size photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
Pay the application fee through a debit card or credit card.
Click on the submit button.
Take print out of the application for the future use.