TSNPDCL Recruitment for Junior Lineman – Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana State (TSNPDC) has invited online applications for Junior Lineman post. TSNPDC is public sector organisation for electricity distribution in Telangana. This is a great opportunity to work for Government Sector, so apply before the last date of application i.e. 19th March 2018. Go through TSNPDCL Recruitment article for Important Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Application Process, Salary, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
TSNPDCL Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Dates||Important Events|
|Start Date of Online Application||22nd February 2018|
|Start Date of Payment of Fee||21st February 2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee||19th March 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Start Date of Submission of Online Application||19th March 2018 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Date of Downloading Hall Ticket||02nd April 2018|
|Date of Examination||08th April 2018|
TSNPDCL Vacancies for Junior Lineman
Note- L means the Local Residents of Telangana. There is reservation for local residents who studied in Local Educational Institution(s) for minimum four consecutive academic years prior to SSC or Open School Students of Telangana.
TSNPDCL Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 1st January 2018)
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 35 years
OBC/SC/ST – 5 years
B. Educational Qualification (as on 16th February 2018)
- You must be 10th Pass.
- You should be I.T.I. qualified in Electrical Trade/Wireman or you should have completed 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade from a recognized Institution of A.P/Telangana State Education Department.
You are eligible for the benefit of Reservation of local residents, only if you provide proof of Residence:
- Residents who studied in Local Educational Institution(s) for not less than four consecutive academic years prior to SSC: Study Certificates from 4th to 10th
- Open School Student of Telangana: Residential certificate issued by the Tahsildar
TSNPDCL Recruitment – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Recruitment is based on 2 stages –
- Written Test
- In-Service Weightage
- Pole Climbing Test
1. Written Test:
- Written exam of 80 marks will be conducted.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test are:
UR – 40%
OBC – 35%
SC/ST – 30%.
2. In Service Weightage:
- Weightage of 20 marks will be given if you have worked as contract/outsourced worker in TS Power utilities for minimum continuous six months.
- One mark will be given for each half year.
- This score will be added to written exam marks.
3. Pole Climbing Test & Document Verification:
- After qualifying in written exam, you will be invited for Pole Climbing test.
- At the time of Pole Climbing test, you will have to carry documents for verification.
- You will be finally selected only if you qualify in pole climbing test.
How to Apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018
- Click the Direct Link to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment.
- You will have to fill the payment form first, filling all the details carefully.
- Then uou will have to go to submit application.
- Fill the details of payment. Upload a scanned passport size photograph.
- Submit the application form.
- Alternatively, you can visit the TSNPDCL Official Website.
- Go to ‘Make Payment’ and follow the steps from 1 to 5.
TSNPDCL Recruitment – Application Fee
UR – Exam Fees: Rs.120/- and Processing Fee: Rs.100/-
SC/ST/OBC – No Fees
TSNPDCL Recruitment – Pay Scale/Salary
Pay Scale – Rs. 15585-305-16500-445-18725-580-21625-715-25200/-
Your basic salary will be Rs. 15585/-. It will increase to Rs. 16500/- with annual increment of Rs. 305 and so on.