TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 Check AE Exam Pattern: TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 Download Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 TNPSC AE Exam Pattern 2018 TNPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Syllabus 2018
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
About Recruitment & Advertisement No. 05/2018 :-
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently announce about the Recruitment of 324 Posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil,Electrical). Many Candidates Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Last Date for Submitting the Online Application form is 26.03.2018. Here the Candidates can Check the Detailed Information about Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :-
All the Candidates filled there Online Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted on the Date 20.05.2018. The Exam will be Written Type.
Usually the candidates use notes and all things to study and they got confuse that what they start to study first so here we are going to solve your problem by providing you the best and suitable TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus in a Prescribed Format of Exam Pattern so all the candidates can get the benefit by study that syllabus which is Provided Below.
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type in OMR/CBT Format & Oral Test.
- The Written Exam will be of 500 marks.
|Paper I (Subject)||One of the following subjects in which the Candidates has acquired his/her Degree Qualification 200 Question
|Paper II (Subject)||General Studies 100 questions
|Interview & Records||70 marks|
- The Time Duration for the Paper I Exam will be 03 Hours & Paper II Exam will be 02 Hours.
- The Questions Paper will be Bilingual of Tamil & English.
Note : The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the selection process shall be Others – 228 marks & SC/ST – 171 marks.
Note : No information about the Negative Marking is Provided in the Advertisement so all the Candidates Must read the Instruction of Question Paper while gave the Exam.
Selection Process :-
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus is as Provided Below:
Paper I (a) Civil Engineering
- Building Materials And Construction Practices.
- Engineering Survey.
- Strength of Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- Geo Technical Engineering.
- Environment Engineering & Pollution Control.
- Design Of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete And Steel Structures.
- Hydraulics and water Resources Engineering.
- Urban & Transportation Engineering.
- Project Management & Estimating.
(b) Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits.
- Electrical and Magnetic Fields.
- Measurements & instrumentation.
- Control System.
- Electrical machines.
- Power system.
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Digital Processors & Communication.
- Renewable Energy Sources and storage Devices.
(c)Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Semiconductors Theory & Electronics Devices.
- Circuit Theory signals & system.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Control System and Instrumentation.
- Electronic Communications.
- Electromagnetic Fields and Antennas.
- Communication System.
- Digital Signal and Image Processing.
- Vlsi and Embedded systems.
- Computer Engineering.
Paper II General Studies (Degree Standard)
- General Sciences.
- Current events.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian National Movement.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test.
Important Link Area
|Detailed Syllabus||Detailed AE Syllabus PDF|
|Download Admit Card||Download TNPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post in the below comment box. We will try to assist you at our best.