TNPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018 Check Exam Date: TNPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018 Download Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket/ Call letter 2018 Check TNPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Exam Date 2018 Download TSPSC AE Exam Admit Card 2018
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently announce about the Recruitment of 324 Posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical). Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application is Started from 28.02.2018 & the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application form is 26.03.2018. Here the Candidates can Check the Detailed Information about Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :-
All the Candidates filled there Online Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted on the Date 20.05.2018. The Exam will be Written Type. More Details About Exam is Provided Below.
Exam Date : 20.05.2018
Selection Process :-
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
Admit Card Will be available soon on the official website of TNPSC. All the candidates Should download it from the official website because without having admit card no one candidate will be allowed to give the examination. So when the admit card come live to download candidate must download it either from the official website of TNPSC or from the direct link which we are going to provide below. No one admit card will be sent to the candidates.
- Download TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card 2018 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type in OMR/CBT Format & Oral Test.
- The Written Exam will be of 500 marks & Divided into Two Paper.
- Paper I will be of 300 Marks & Paper 2 Will be of 200 Marks.
- Paper I will Consist 200 Questions & Paper 2 Will Consist of 100 Questions.
- Interview & Records Will be of 70 Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Paper I Exam will be 03 Hours & Paper II Exam will be 02 Hours.
- The Questions Paper will be Bilingual of Tamil & English.
Note : No information about the Negative Marking is Provided in the Advertisement so all the Candidates Must read the Instruction of Question Paper while gave the Exam.
Minimum Qualifying Marks :
Minimum Qualifying Marks in the written examination for All Category (Except SC/ST) – 228 marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks in the written examination for SC/ST Category – 171 marks
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Detailed Syllabus||Detailed AE Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment|