Tell Me About Yourself HR Interview Question and Answers, Top Question and Answers for ‘Tell me about Yourself’. This is the most asked question by interviewers. So Today we are providing Many Questions and Answers for Tell Me About Yourself. Now you can find tell me about yourself interview question and answers from below. Find Best answers of Tell Me About Yourself question. How to answer Tell me about yourself in an Interview, Perfect Answer for Tell me about yourself Question.
Tell me about yourself sample answer, Tell me about yourself examples, Tell me about yourself answers, what are your strengths Tell me about yourself sample why should I hire you, Tell me about yourself answer for fresher, Tell me about yourself fresh graduate.
BEST ANSWER: Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position. Remember that the key to all successful interviewing is to match your qualifications to what the interviewer is looking for. In other words you must sell what the buyer is buying. This is the single most important strategy in job hunting.
Focus : List five strengths you have that are pertinent to this job (experiences, traits, skills, etc.). What do you want the interviewer to know about you when you leave?
Eleanor is strong in communications and connecting with people. She has a strong background and proven success with customer relationships. Her real strength is her follow-through. She prides herself on her reputation for meeting deadlines.
Raju Choudhary Says:
- Good morning sir/mam.
- First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.
- My name is Raju Choudhary
- About my education qualification.
- I have done my MBA with finance stream from University of Rajasthan, in the year of 2014.
- I have completed my B.com From Commerce Collage, Rajasthan at Jaipur. In Rajasthan University.
- I have completed my schooling Delhi Public School, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- I belong to the family of five. My father is an marchent. My Mother is home maker. My brother is preparing civil’s and my sister studying inter.
- I am good in Auditing, Accounting, Taxation etc.
- I intrested area of finance and marketing.
- My strength are self confidence, positive attitude, hard work.
- My weakness is I can easily believe every one and I can’t speak well and hesitate in front of a crowd.My hobbies are.Watching news channel. Playing volley ball. Listening song’s.My short term goal is any good job in mnc. My long term goal is good entrepreneur.Thank’s to given golden opportunity.
Sandeep Kumar Says
- Good morning sir/madam
- My name is Sandeep kumar, from Hyderabad.
- I have completed my graduation in Btech of stream CSE from SRIT with an aggregate of 60%,
- And I have completed my intermediate in kakatiya junior college and my schooling in St. Judges high school in hyderabad,
- Coming to my family background, my family consists of 5members including me,
- My father gangaram garu is an head master in government public school in hyderabad.
- My mom she is an homemaker and I have one elder brother and younger sister, they got married, coming to myself I just completed my graduation of stream CSE at SRIT in 2013.
My hobbies are obviously playing cricket, listening to music and dancing is my one of my favourite hobby,
This is all about me and thank you for giving this opportunity to me.
It’s my pleasure for introducing myself front of you.
I am Priyanka, and I got a Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Mathematical Sciences.
I have been lecturing at the School of engineering since I was doing my Master’s and I have been volunteer teaching physics in high school through.
I am hard working, self-motivated and awareness, a team player, very good explaining material in different way, up for a challenge. I have a strong leadership skill gains through and keen interest for learning a new idea.
I want to be placed or work somewhere that would allow me to get a variety of different departments, so that I could grow professionally and expand my career with that company.
I really want to be with a company that will value me and allow me to excel and develop through. It’s not about money. The key for me is being happy in what I do every day.
Nikita Sharma Says
Good morning Sir,
First of all I would like to thank you, for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself.
My self Nikita Sharma, I belong from Hyderabad.
I am pursuing my under graduation in Information Technology from CSI Institute of technology.
I did my Intermediate from State Board with 72% & High school from State Board with 75%.
I like computer, Because In my schooling days, I have scored High marks in that subject compared to Maths, physics.
My Hobbies is playing shuttle, A Passion for music and teaching kids.
My Strength is takes Initiative to work independently, Good leadership skill, Adaptable to any kind of situation in estranged group & Helping tendency.
My Weakness is I am not comfortable, until I finish my work in the given time & over friendly in nature.
My Short term goal is to get the job in reputed company.
My Long term goal is to become more responsible and knowledgeable personality and on respectable position on my company.
That’s all about me!
Thank you very much for giving a great opportunity to introduce my self behind you.
Murli Meena Says:
I am Murli Meena, I am basically from Bangalore.
I have done my schooling in Alpha Bal Academy Schoolr, I done My Graduation form Commerce Collage Rajasthan University . And i am completed Chartered Accountant Course In Last Month
My interest is playing chess, listening to songs and playing with kids.
Regarding my personal details.
My father name is Mr Eruchan, he was working for HAL company, presently he is retired from the job and my mother name is Mrs Mahalakshmi she is an house wife and I have 3 elder sisters and everyone working and I am the younger one.
My strength is I always think Positive and I render my complete attention for my work.
My weakness is I believe people very soon.