SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018 for Sub Inspector (Delhi Police, CAPFs) & CISF Posts: The SSC recently announced the SSC CPO Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. All these posts fall under the category of SSC CPO, i.e. SSC Central Police Organization and these are all thus Central Level posts. SSC will hold a Computer Based exam for recruitment to these posts, which will take place from 4th June 2018 to 10th June 2018. With the exam being just a few months away, you need to start your preparation now! This article will give you the complete SSC CPO exam pattern for all the above posts.
Note that there will be just 1 exam, which will be common for recruitment to all the posts mentioned above. Let us now take a look at the exam pattern.
Detailed SSC CPO Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The SSC CPO exam will take place in 2 stages – Paper I and Paper II. After you qualify both the Papers, you will need to go through a mandatory Physical Endurance Test before you are conducted. But your selection will be based on SSC CPO Paper I & II.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern – Paper I
|Date of Exam||Part||Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|4th June 2018 to
10th June 2018
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern – Paper II
|Date of Exam||Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|1st December 2018||English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
- You are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The Commission may fix qualifying marks in Paper-II later, but as of now, it is just of qualifying nature.
- You may also note that as per the official notification of SSC, it has the right to add additional stages to the selection process.
Now that you know the SSC CPO exam pattern, read the Official Recruitment Notification of SSC CPO 2018 & also find the direct link to apply!