SSC CHSL Reasoning Previous Year Questions – Download as PDF: SSC CHSL Tier I Exam will be conducted in the month of March. In the limited period of time, you have to prepare and survive in the competition of numerous aspirants. A well-planned preparation will only help you to reach the desired score. The reasoning is important and the tricky subject, so you need more practice as compared to other subjects. It is necessary to know the previous year’s Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam. Read this article for SSC CHSL Reasoning Previous Year Questions and download it as PDF.
CHSL Reasoning Previous Year Questions
|Test||Question||Time (In Min)||Launch Test|
|SSC CHSL Verbal Ability Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||30||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL Quantitive Aptitude Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||30||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Reasoning Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||30||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Knowledge Online Test in Hindi Series 2||20||30||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Knowledge Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||30||Go to Test|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus
For the proper planning, it is important to know the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern. It will be conducted in 3 stages:
- Computer-based Written Examination (Tier -I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and
- Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination.
Details of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam are given in the table below:
|Part||Subject||No. Of Qs||Max Marks||Total Timing|
|I||General Intelligence||25||50||60 min|
SSC CHSL Tier I will be an Online Objective test in two languages English & Hindi.
Know the details of SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
Go through the preview of PDF for CHSL Reasoning Previous Year Questions.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018 of Tier II
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
|Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||Total marks||Duration of Test||Mode of exam|
|100||1 hour||Pen and Paper|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018 of Tier III
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
The skill test of SSC-CHSL will be conducted for those candidates who have applied for Data Entry Operator posts while typing test will be held for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks posts. The skill test/typing test will be qualifying in nature.