Latest SSC CGL Updates – Tier II Quant Re-Exam to be Held on 9th March 2018: According to the latest notice, SSC will be conducting a re-exam of the Quantitative Aptitude Paper that was held on 21st February 2018. Previously, SSC had released a notice regarding a technical failure during CGL Tier-II Exam that occurred across all centres in India on 21st Feb 2018. With the latest notice released by SSC, a re-exam will be conducted for all candidates who appeared on 21st February 2018 shift. Read below to know more about SSC CGL Updates. Given below are some key points that you need to know about this latest update!
SSC CGL Updates – Key Highlights
- On the second last day of the SSC CGL Tier II Examination i.e 21st February 2018, due to a technical difficulty, various students across the country could not give the Quantitative Aptitude Exam.
- Later on, it came into the picture that some alleged paper leak incident also happened.
- Earlier, SSC had released a notice stating that candidates who faced such issues will be given a chance to give a re-exam.
- But, according to this latest notice released by SSC, candidates all across the country (who appeared for the exam on 21st February 2018) will have to appear for Paper-II i.e. Quantitative Aptitude.
- This re-exam will be conducted on 9th March 2018 at 10.30 AM.
- Though, at one venue, i.e., Patna Cyber City, the re-exam will be conducted for both Paper I English & Paper II Quant on the same day.
- It is also mentioned that on 2 of the venues (Delhi & Chandigarh) no exam could take place due to disruption of power & mischief of some miscreants on 17th February 2018.
- SSC will also take the re-exam of these candidates who faced power-cut issues & the ones who were not involved in the disruption of power on that day.
- The aforementioned venues are:
1. Animate Infotech, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, New Delhi
2. Nirman Infotech, Chandigarh