Detailed South Indian Bank Exam Pattern for Clerks: The South Indian Bank has released Clerk Recruitment Notification to fill 468 vacancies. The Selection procedure consists of two stages namely, Online Exam & Personal Interview. The exam will tentatively take place in January 2018 for Clerks. The interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive until 30th December 2017. For the aspirants who want to be a part of the Banking Sector as a clerk, this is a golden opportunity for them. Read this article carefully for the latest South Indian Bank Exam Pattern for Clerks and selection process which will boost your exam preparation. Moreover, know all about South Indian Bank Clerk Exam & boost up your preparation.
South Indian Bank Exam Pattern for Clerks
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages mentioned below:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The online exam will be based on the following pattern:
- Each question will have 5 options.
- There is a ¼ penalty for wrong answers.
- You will have to qualify the Online Test to get shortlisted for the Interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Once selected, you will have a probation period of 6 months. The final confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
Know more about South Indian Bank Recruitment by clicking on the links below:
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification for Clerks
Moreover, after reading South Indian Bank Exam Pattern, if you want to boost up your preparation, you can click on the link below which will take you to Practice Page!
After reading South Indian Bank Exam Pattern, you can also chat with fellow aspirants and our experts on Testbook Discuss and get your doubts cleared: