RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2018 RRB Technician Exam Pattern: RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 RRB Technician Exam Pattern 2018 RRB ALP Technician Exam Pattern Selection Process 2018 Employment Notification CEN 01/2018 Syllabus Download RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus Pdf along with Exam Pattern RRB Loco Pilot Stage 1 Stage 2 Online CBT Computer Test Syllabus Exam Pattern Related Topics PDF
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot
Indian Railway invites applications in the Prescribed Format from eligible Indian Nationals for the 26502 Posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Various posts of Technicians through the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). Many Candidates Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Started from 03.02.2018 and Will be Conducted till 05.03.2018. More Details about the Recruitment is as Provided Below.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Who filled the Online Application form will face the Exam. First stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018. Candidates who secure marks, equal to or above the Minimum Qualifying Marks prescribed for various communities/categories in the First Stage CBT.
Without knowing about Exact Pattern & Syllabus which to be asked in Test, No one can give one’s 100% in the Test. It is the section which in not well known for candidates. Candidates who have little information about Aptitude Test, we are providing detailed Pattern & Syllabus with Sample Questions. Candidates need to read & understand the Scheme. In the end we provide you Important Tips & Tricks to do well in the Aptitude Test. Lets First Start with Pattern of Aptitude Test.
Selection Procedure :
- First Stage CBT (Computer Based Exam) ALP/Technician.
- Second Stage CBT (For Technician Post).
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP).
- Document Verification.
Pattern/ Scheme of Aptitude Test:-
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
- The First Stage CBT is of screening nature with MCQ.
- There Will be 75 No. of Questions.
- The standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be based on Subjects Like Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science & General awareness on current affairs.
- There Will be a Negative Marking 1/3rd Marks.
Second Stage CBT
- The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts viz Part A and Part B as detailed below.
- Total Duration of Exam will be 2 hours and 30 Minutes (for Part A and Part B together).
- PART A will be of 90 Min Time Duration with Total 100 Questions.
- The Question Paper will be based on Subjects Like Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering & General awareness on current affairs.
- There Will be a Negative Marking 1/3rd Marks.
- PART B will be of 60 Min Time Duration with Total 75 Questions.
- Qualifying Mark for Part B Only : 35 % (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible).
- Qualifying marks Only for candidates who have opted for ALP : The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
Note : Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
Mathematics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning : Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
General Science : The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
Basic Science and Engineering :- The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc.
Important Link Area
|Download Admit Card Link
||Download RRB ALP/ Technician Admit Card|
||Detailed RRB ALP/ Technician Recruitment|