RCF Recruitment for Multiple Posts 2018 – Direct Link to Apply: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd., i.e RCFL has started Recruiting for Multiple Posts! RCFL India is looking to fill 154 vacancies for several Apprenticeship posts through BOAT and RDAT. These posts include Welder, Machinist, Maintenance Mechanic, Diploma Trainee etc. The Last Date to Apply is 8th March 2018. Keep Reading to know more about RCF recruitment important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to Apply, Direct Link to Apply, Age Limits, Educational Qualifications and more!
RCF Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Events|
|Start of Online Registration||21st February 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||8th March 2018|
RCF Recruitment – Vacancies
RCF Recruitment under Regional Director of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT):
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||2|
|Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP)||12|
|Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP)||30|
|Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP)||10|
|Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP)||4|
|Medical Laboratory Tech (Pathology)||2|
|Medical Laboratory Tech (Radiology)||1|
RCF Recruitment for Diploma Trainee under Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT):
|Name of Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Medical Lab Tech||5|
RCF Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on 1st November 2017)
- All Posts: 18 years
- Welder/Machinist/Electrician/MMCP/Boiler Attendant/Medical Lab tech/Library Assistant/Stenographer: 21 years
- AOCP/IMCP/LACP: 25 years
- Diploma Trainee: 25 years
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Welder/Machinist/Electrician/MMCP/Boiler Attendant/Medical Lab tech/Library Assistant/Stenographer:
- You need to have passed 12th Class with Science and Maths.
- You need to have completed B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry Depending on the post.
- Diploma Trainee:
- You have to hold a Diploma in the Respective Discipline.
RCF Recruitment – Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
- The selection will be Merit-based.
- If you are shortlisted, you will have to go through a Fitness Test.
How to Apply for RCF Recruitment
- Click the Direct Link to Apply.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Click “Enter“.
- Fill all the Relevant Details and upload your documents.
- Click “Submit” after cross-checking all your details.
- Print the Registration Number that will be generated for Future Reference.
- Alternatively, you can visit RCFL’s Official Website.
- Click “HR“→”Recruitment“→” ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE
APPRENTICES – 2018“→” Apply Online“
- Follow Steps 2-6.
RCF Recruitment – Application Fee
Application Fee – No Fee
RCF Recruitment – Salary/Stipend/Pay Scale
- Welder/Machinist/Electrician/MMCP/Boiler Attendant/Medical Lab tech/Library Assistant/Stenographer
→ Rs. 6381 – 7292/-
→ Rs. 8204 /-
- Diploma Trainee:
→ Rs. 5000.00 /-