Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 195 Apprentice Posts: Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala has announced a notification for the recruitment of 195 Apprentice vacancies in relevant trades. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 19-03-2018 at 17:00 Hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee and how to apply are given below….
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 195
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
1. Fitter: 55 Posts
2. Welder (G & E): 50 Posts
3. Machinist: 17 Posts
4. Painter: 09 Posts
5. Carpenter: 16 Posts
6. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 06 Posts
7. Electrician: 28 Posts
8. Electronic Mechanic: 04 Posts
9. AC & Ref. Mechanic: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 15 to 24 years as on 17-02-2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with 50% of marks from a recognized board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- by bank demand draft/ Indian Postal Order in favour of PFA/ RCF/ Kapurthala.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in & send hard copy of online applications along with relevant certificates, demand draft to the Office of the General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala – 144602 & kept in drop box to the Office of General Manager (P)/ RCF/ KXH on or before 19-03-2018 at 17:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
3. Click on Online Application for Apprentice 2018.
4. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Complete the log in details if already registered candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
7. Take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online & Hard Copy of Applications: 19-03-2018 at 17:00 Hrs.
For more details like category,stipend and other information click on the link given below….