NEET Admit Card 2017 NEET Hall Ticket 2017 @ cbseneet.nic.in, CBSE NEET Admit Card 2017, NEET UG Admit Card 2017, NEET PG Admit Card 2017, CBSE NEET Hall Ticket 2017.
NEET 2017 Admit Card
CBSE will release NEET 2017 admit card on April 15 in online mode. Candidates who have successfully filled their application forms on or before the last date, i.e. April 5, 2017, can download NEET admit cards 2017 from the link provided below on this page. In order to download NEET 2017 admit card, candidates have to provide their registration number and password, received during the application form submission of NEET 2017. The admit card/hall ticket of NEET 2017 will consist of candidate’s details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number, caste category, sub-category, date of birth, photograph, signature, language of question paper chosen, examination centre address, examination centre code and instructions to be followed during the examination.
Candidates have to download the NEET admit card to appear in the examination. The admit card will be issued through online process. No admit card will be sent to the students by post. Candidates can download the admit card from official link. Link will be provided above when announced. The admit card will comprise candidate name, father’s name, category, roll number, exam center, NEET Exam Date, date of birth, photograph, signature, etc. Candidates can save the admit card till the admission process will not completed. After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check all the details given in the admit card is correct or not. If candidates found any discrepancy in the admit card details, they have to immediately contact to the exam conducting authority. Read the instructions printed on the admit card. If there are any particular documents mentioned in the instructions keep them ready to carry for the exam.
LATEST – To download NEET 2017 Admit Card – Click here
Important Dates for NEET 2017
NEET Application form has been released. Candidates are suggested to stay tuned with us for latest updates about NEET exam.
|NEET 2017 Notification||31st January 2017 (Declared)|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||1st March 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th April 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Result Declared||8th June 2017|
|NEET Counselling||After Result Announcement|
How to download NEET Admit Card 2017?
NEET admit card 2017 will be available in online mode only. Candidates can check below for the step-wise-step procedure to download it correctly.
- Candidates have to click on the below mentioned link to start downloading NEET admit card 2017
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be able to see three boxes asking for registration number, date of birth and security pin
- Now, candidates have to enter the details as asked in the each box and click on submit button
- After clicking on submit button, candidates will be redirected to their NEET admit card 2017 in a pdf format
- Here, candidates have to download it and take print outs
NEET 2017 Exam Date
SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION
|On-line correction of data in application form||One week after the last date is over|
|Tentative date for uploading of NEET 2017 Admit Cards on website*||15.04.2017 (Saturday)|
|NEET UG 2017 Important Date||07.05.2017 (Sunday)|
|Display of OMR Sheet||The date will be intimated on website|
|Display of Answer Key||The date will be intimated on website|
|Declaration of Result||08th June, 2017(Thursday)|
What details NEET Admit Card 2017 comprise
The admit card of NEET 2017 will consist of specific details of the candidate and exam. It consists of candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, address of examination centre and instructions to be followed inside the examination hall. Check below for the list of information NEET 2017 admit card/hall ticket comprises of:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of examination
- Timing of examination
- Question paper language
- Date of Birth
- Address of candidate
- Centre address
- Signature of parent
- Signature of candidate
- Important instructions to be followed
- A space provided to affix postcard size photograph
NEET 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply for the NEET 2017 exam.
- Go to the official website, www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Apply Online” for NEET 2016 Phase 2.
- Enter all the relevant information to fill in the application form and submit the details.
- In the next step, you will see a registration number generated on the screen, candidates are advised to note down the registration number.
- Now, upload the photograph, signature, and right-hand index finger impression.
- Make the payment for the application fee online through credit/debit card, net banking or by e-challan.
- After the payment of application fee,candidates are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
The application fee payment can be done through online process:
- Online process: Candidates can pay the fee through credit/debit card/net banking/e-wallet using online payment gateway.
The application fee for NEET exam is mentioned below:
|Fee||Without late fee||With late fee|
|OBC/General||Rs.1400/-||Rs.2800/- (Rs.1400 + 1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/-||Rs.2150/- (Rs.750 + 1400)|
NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the NEET 2016 Phase 2.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate’s age must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December 2016.
- The age limit is 25 years for General and 30 years for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Candidate must have passed Class XIIth or equivalent examination or appearing from a recognized board in 2016.
- Candidate must have passed Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and Mathematics with English.
- Candidate must have passed the B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology
- Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB or 45% (General PH) or 40% (SC/ST/OBC).
NEET Exam Pattern
The examination may held on 7th May 2017. The exam pattern is given below:
- Courses: It is held for MBBS/BDS courses.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total 180 multiple choice questions with single correct answer.
- Subjects: The paper will be asked from subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- Language: The question paper will be available in 10 languages.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Duration: The exam duration will of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer as negative marking.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper with 180 objective type questions, each having four options with single correct answer, from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen to be provided by CBSE at examination centre only, Each item carries 4 marks. For each correct response, candidate will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted from the total score,
NEET PG Admit Card 2017:
All the students who are waiting for their admit card are hereby informed that they have to visit the official website for getting their NEET PG 2017 Admit Card. We hope the information provided by us is of useful for you, still if anyone faces an issue in getting NEET (AIPMT) Admit cards 2016 can comment in the given box. We will be reverting back to your query in an immediate manner. All the best and stay in touch with us for latest information.
The admit cards for NEET UG 2017 will release on April 25. In order to download the admit cards, the candidates should visit the official website and click on the link, ‘NEET UG 2017 Admit Card’. Enter the necessary details and submit them. Thereafter, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must take a printout for further reference
About NEET PG:
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG) prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses. It’s an entrance exam at national wise for medical. Every year lakhs of students prepare for the Medical exam. The Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible for conducting exam at National level for postgraduate courses. The office is located at Delhi.