NBCC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 145 Manager, Executive, JE, Steno & Trainee Posts: Government of India Enterprise, National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC (India) Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 145 General Manager, Addl. General Manager, Dy General Manager, Project Manager & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-02-2018 at 10:00 hrs to 25-03-2018 at 18:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NBCC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 145
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil): 02 Posts
2. Addl. General Manager (Engg.)(Civil): 05 Posts
3. Addl. General Manager (Law): 01 Post
4. Addl. General Manager (Finance): 01 Post
5. Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil): 10 Posts
6. Dy. General Manager (Finance): 06 Posts
7. Project Manager (Civil): 16 Posts
8. Manager (Finance): 04 Posts
9. Manager (Investor Relations): 01 Post
10. Manager (Architect & Planning): 01 Post
11. Dy. Project Manager (Civil): 19 Posts
12. Dy. Manager (Finance): 05 Posts
13. Dy. Manager (Architect & Planning): 01 Post
14. Sr. Project Executive (Civil): 20 Posts
15. Sr. Project Executive (Electrical) E1: 03 Posts
16. Sr. Project Executive (Electrical): 01 Post
17. Sr. Project Executive (IT): 02 Posts
18. Sr. Executive (Architect & Planning): 01 Post
19. Assistant Manager (Company Secretary): 02 Posts
20. Assistant Manager (Finance): 04 Posts
21. Assistant Manager (HRM): 04 Posts
22. Assistant Manager (Investor Relations): 01 Post
23. Management Trainee (Finance): 04 Posts
24. Executive (Graphic/ Creative Designer): 01 Post
25. Jr. Engineer (Civil): 20 Posts
26. Jr. Engineer (JE) (Electrical): 03 Posts
27. Jr. Engineer (IT): 02 Posts
28. Jr. Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
29. Sr. Stenographer: 01 Post
30. Office Astt. (Gr. III): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 49 years for S.No-01, 45 years for S.No-02, 03, 04, 41 years for S.No-05, 06, 37 years for S.No-07 to 10, 33 years for S.No-11 to 13, 30 years for S.No-14 to 22, 29 years for S.No-23, 28 years for S.No-24 to 28, 25 years for S.No-29, 22 years for S.No-30. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No-01, 02, 05, 07, 14, Degree in Law, Must be an enrolled advocate for S.No-03, ICAI/ ICWAI or Full Time MBA (Finance) for S.No-04, 06, 08, 12, 20, 23, ICAI/ ICWA or Full time MBA (Finance)/ PGDM (Finance) for S.No-09, 22, Full time Degree in Architecture for S.No-10, 13, 18, Full time Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No-11, Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering for S.No-15, 16, Full time Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science engineering for S.No-17 with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for Executive Posts, Rs. 500/- for Non-Executive Posts through online using debit/ credit card/ internet banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Departmental Candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nbccindia.com from 24-02-2018 at 10:00 hrs to 25-03-2018 at 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.nbccindia.com.
2. Click on HRM—>Careers@NBCC.
3. Select the desired post & read the notification.
4. Click on Apply Online.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-02-2018 at 10:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-03-2018 at 18:00 hrs
Last date of Remittance of application fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only): 25-03-2018 at 18:00 hrs
Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only): 25-03-2018 at 18:00 hrs
For more details like pay scale, experience & other information click on the link given below….