MP PPT 2018: MP Polytechnic, Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility: MP PPT 2018 Application Form has been released now. MP PPT 2018 is organized by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) also called as MP Vypam. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance exam organized for admission into various diploma programmes which are offered by the various polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh state. Every year, a large number of students appear in MP Polytechnic exam. In this article, we have provided the detailed information about MP PPT 2018 exam, including dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
MP PPT 2018 Exam Date
Here, we are providing the official schedule of MP PPT Exam:
|Online application form starts||12th March 2018|
|Last date to fill form||26th March 2018|
|Correction in application form||12th March 2018|
|Correction in application form last date||31st March 2018|
|Exam date||8th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||May 2018|
MP PPT Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill the application form by following the steps given below:
- The MP PPT 2018 application form can be filled through online mode.
- MP PPT Registration 2018 has been started from 12th March 2018.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to fill the application.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and hand writing proof.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Don’t forget to take printouts of the application for future references.
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 400/-.
- For reserved category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- Application fee can be remitted through credit card/debit card/internet banking or kiosk portal.
The MP PPT eligibility criteria are given below. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: A candidate should have the domicile of the Madhya Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th from the recognized board. Candidate those passed with grace marks are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: A candidate should qualify the qualifying exam with subjects like mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum qualifying marks are 35% to appear in the exam. Grading marks are not considered as minimum marks required in the qualifying exam.
MP PPT Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be published in both Hindi & English language.
- Type of Question: The question paper will consist of Objective Type Question.
- Duration of Exam: The complete duration of exam is of about 2 hours.
- Total Questions: There are 150 questions will be asked.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MP PPT Syllabus
The syllabus for the MP PPT 2018 will contain the topics from the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates can study form their 10th standard. To score better marks in the examination, candidates should prepared according to the syllabus.
MP PPT Admit Card
Candidates can download the MP PPT 2018 Admit card via online mode through the website. It is mandatory to bring the admit card along with photo ID proof at the day of exam. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Admit card will contain the relevant information regarding examination such as roll number, exam date & venue and subject code.
MP PPT Result
MP PPT 2018 Result will be published in the month of May 2018. To check the result, candidates have to enter the roll number and date of birth. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of score of the candidates in the entrance exam. Students will get admission in various polytechnic courses on the basis of merit list.
MP PPT Counselling 2018
MP PPT 2018 counselling will be organized after the result announcement. The counselling will be held through offline process. In counselling process, candidates have to select the course and colleges where they are seeking for admission. Students are needed to bring the original required documents for the document verification process. After the seat allotment process, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to complete admission formalities.