KMAT 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, KMAT Result 2017, Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2017, KMAT Admit Card 2017, KMAT Syllabus 2017, KMAT Important Dates 2017, KMAT Exam Pattern 2017
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT 2017)
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is an All-India exam for admissions to postgraduate professional courses, i.e., MBA, MCA, PGDM in the state of Karnataka. It is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) for admission to AICTE approved University affiliated Self-financing colleges in Karnataka. KMAT is the gateway to more than 150+ well-known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka.
Click Here to know your results May 2016 Exam held on 29th may 2017
The official website to apply for KMAT 2017 is www.kmatindia.com.
Registration is open for KMAT 2017, all the eligible candidates can apply on the official website, www.kmatindia.com. The last date to register is 10th May 2017.
KMAT 2017 will be held on 11 September 2016.
The registration fee for KMAT 2017 is Rs.700. You can pay the registration fee either online through credit/ debit card, net banking, wallets etc. or offline through demand draft.
Check out the complete information about KMAT 2017 including its application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam center, important dates, admit card, and exam result.
KMAT 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply for the KMAT 2017 application process.
- Go to the official website www.kmatindia.com and click on the link “Apply Now”.
- In the first step, the candidate has to register by entering a username, password, name, email id, etc.
In the next step log in using the registered username and password.
- Fill in all the necessary personal, qualification, and postal details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature and submit the details.
- Now make the payment for the registration fee either online through credit/ debit card, net banking, wallets etc. Or offline through demand draft.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
KMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the KMAT 2017.
For MBA/ PGDM
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidate) in their bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- KMAT 2017 will be a pen paper based test.
- There will be four sections in the test- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Logical and Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, and General Awareness.
- There will be a total of 120 multiple-choice questions in the test.
- All questions carrying equal 4 marks for the correct answer.
- The total duration of the test will be two hours.
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||160|
KMAT 2017 Exam Syllabus
KMAT 2017 is proposed to be conducted with moderate level of difficulty without creating confusion in paper-pencil mode. The exam will have MCQs only. Section wise syllabus for KMAT 2017 is as follows-
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
English language ability would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. There would be questions on understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills. This shall include the passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
This shall include questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. The section may have questions in sets as well individual ones based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
The questions in this section will be of matriculation standard. This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc. Apart from Arithmetic, the questions may also be based on Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and parts of mathematics. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.
KMAT 2017 Exam Center
KMAT 2017 will be held across the country in following centers:
- Delhi/ NCR
- Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)
Important Dates for KMAT 2017
|Registration Opens from||1st week of July 2017|
|Registration End Date||1st week of August 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Date||2nd week of August 2017|
|KMAT 2017 Exam Date||3rd week of August 2017|
|Result Announcement||Last week of August 2017|
KMAT 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available online for candidates to download on the official website, www.kmatindia.comfrom 20th May onwards. The admit card will contain information about the test venue and timing. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their admit card for future use. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
KMAT 2017 Exam Result
The result of the KMAT 2017 will be declared on 10th June 2017 on the official website of the university, www.kmatindia.com.
About KMAT & KPPGCA Association
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) was established in 2003 to provide proactive support to professional education and facilitate and streamline admission to postgraduate professional courses, viz., MBA, PGDM and MCA. There are 169 + member B-schools of KPPGCA located across Karnataka which are affiliated to respective universities in the State.
KMAT 2017 was born out of the felt -need to have a single unified test for admissions in the State of Karnataka into professional courses viz MBA. PGDM and MCA. KMAT is conducted for admission to AICTE approved University affiliated Self-financing colleges in Karnataka. The test is permitted by Government of Karnataka and is monitored by the “Committee for overseeing the entrance test conducted by the association of private professional colleges” constituted by the government of Karnataka in accordance with Supreme Court judgment in case no. Appeal (Civil) 5041 of 2005.
Conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA), KMAT is the gateway to more than 169 + well known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. KMAT 2017 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
KMAT is Gateway to MBA in Karnataka and Bangalore, Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM with very vibrant Job market.