KCET Result 2018 Karnataka CET Result 2018 kea.kar.nic.in, CET Karnataka Result 2018, Karnataka Common Entrance Test KCET Result 2018 Online on Official website (kea.kar.nic.in), KCT Mock Allotment Result 2018. The KCET Result 2018 is expected to be declared soon by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on its official website i.e. www.karresults.nic.in and the candidates would be able to check their results without getting any bothered. It is also advised to the candidates to keep their admit cards or hall tickets handy so that they won’t have to face any kind of hassle while checking the results online.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Result 2018
Candidate who are looking KCET Result 2018 they can access Official website and check Karnataka Common Entrance Test Result 2018, KCET Counseling Allotment Result 2018 with Cut Of Marks, Now you can scroll Down and Download KCET Cut Of Marks 2018
First Round Allotment Results & Cutoff Ranks
- Medical & Dental Cutoff (General)
- Medical & Dental Cutoff (Hyd-Kar)
- Engineering Cutoff (General)
- Engineering Cutoff (Hyd-Kar)
- Architecture Cutoff (General)
- Architecture Cutoff (Hyd-Kar)
- Farm Science Cutoff (General)
- Farm Science Cutoff (Hyd-Kar)
- Farm Science (Agriculturist Quota) Cutoff (General)
- Farm Science (Agriculturist Quota) Cutoff (Hyd-Kar)
- Pharma Courses Cutoff (General)
- Pharma Courses Cutoff (Hyd-Kar)
KCET 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card will be made available for the candidates to download on the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) i.e. http://kea.kar.nic.in/from 15th April 2018. Candidates are advised to take the print of admit card and keep it safe until the end of the admission process. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
Candidates can download their KCET Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode from the third week of April 2018. The admit card contains Candidates Roll Number, Name, Category, Date & Timing of the Examination, Exam Centre Venue, Father Name, etc. After downloading the Karnataka CET 2018 admit card, candidates have to paste the photograph in the admit card. The exam conducting authority will not send the admit card by the email or post/courier to any candidates.
Candidates have to bring the KCET 2018 Admit Card along with the valid identity card. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Candidates should save the Karnataka CET 2018 Hall Ticket till the admission process over.
Important Dates for KCET 2018
|Events of KCET 2018||Dates (Announced)|
|Online application starts||27th January, 2018 (4:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit online application||27th February 2018 (upto 4:00 PM)|
|Last date for fee payment in bank||2nd March 2018|
|Admit card download||Third week of April, 2018|
|Exam date (Biology & Mathematics)||2nd May 2018|
|Exam date (Physics & Chemistry)||3rd May 2018|
|Kannada Language Test (only in Bangalore)||4th May 2018|
|Result announcement||Last week of May, 2018|
|Counselling begins||Second week of June, 2018|
KCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the KCET 2016.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent examination. Those who are appearing in the Class XII exam in 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry as an optional subjectwith English as one of the languages of study.
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% marks for general category marks and an aggregate of 40% marks for reserved category.
- Every candidate must fulfill the domicile criteria declared by the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
For Engineering Courses:
- Pass in 2nd PUC/12th or equivalent exam with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subjects and English as a language subject.
- Candidates must have secured 45% marks in physics & mathematics along with any one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Electronics/Computer for general candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- For architecture, candidates have to qualify the NATA examination.
For Pharmacy/Science Courses:
- Candidates should have cleared 2nd PUC/12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, biology/Mathematics and English as a language subject.
- Students must have obtained 50% marks in PCB group for general categories and 40% marks for reserved categories.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
KCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will be held for 2 days-
1st Day- Mathematics test
2nd Day- Physics and Chemistry test.
- Test for each subject will be held in the different session.
- There will be multiple-choice questions in each examination.
- There will be a total of 60 questions from each subject.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- The total duration of each exam will be 70 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Kannada (in case)||50||50||60 Minutes|
KCET 2018 Exam Syllabus
KCET 2018 syllabus include following topics-
Some Basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements, Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry: some basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Practical Oriented Questions.
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory of gases, Oscillations and Waves, Some p-Block Elements, Practical Oriented questions.
Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics,Probability.
KCET 2018 Exam Centre
KCET 2018 will be held in following places.
Bangalore, Ramanagara, Channapatna, Bellary, Belgaum, Chickodi, Athani, Gokak, Bagalkot, Jamakhandi, Bijapur, Bidar, Basavakalyan Bhalki, Devangere, Chitradurga, Gadag, Haveri, Hubli, Dharwad Gulbarg, Yadgir, Hasan, Chickaballapur, Kolar, KGF, Chamarajanagar, Kollegala, Mysore, Mandya, Krishnarajapet, Karwar, Sirsi, Kumta, Dandeli, Koppal, Raichur, Mangalore, Puttur, Moodabidre, Ujire, Udupi, Kundapura, Karkala, Shimoga, Bhadravathi, Sagar, Tumkur, Tiptur, Madgeri.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test KCET 2018 Engineering Exam
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses in various colleges in the state of Karnataka.
KCET 2018 is scheduled to be held on 2 and 3 May, as it was announced by the KEA last month. The online applications can be filled at the official website (kea.kar.nic.in) from 4 pm, 27 January. The CET comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics and the question papers will be mostly based on the First and Second PUC syllabi prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
- The official website for the Karnataka Examinations Authority is http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Date of Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2018 for Mathematics and Biology is 4th May 2018.
- Date of Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2018 for Physics and Chemistry is 3rd May 2018.
Though KEA had already announced that the admissions to medical and dental courses (MBBS, BDS) will be based on the NEET 2018, the students seeking admission in Karnataka institutions are required to submit the KCET 2018 application form. Similarly, for admission to Architecture course (B.Arch.), the candidates must qualify NATA 2018 conducted by the Council of Architecture. For other courses including Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga (ISM & H), B.Tech./ B.E., B.Sc. (Agriculture, Forestry, Sericulture, Agriculture Biotech, Horticulture, Agriculture Marketing and Co-operation), B.H.Sc. (Home Science), B.Tech (Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Food Science & Technology, Agriculture Engineering), B.F.Sc. (Fisheries Science), B.Pharm, 2nd-year B.Pharm and Pharm-D, the candidates will have to appear for KCET 2018.