JUET 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Jammu University Entrance Test 2017, JUET Result 2017, JUET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017, JUET Syllabus 2017, JUET Important Date 2017, JUET Answer Key 2017.
Jammu University Entrance Test 2017 (JUET-2017)
Jammu University Entrance Test 2017 (JUET-2017) will be conducted by the University of Jammu for admissions to the various Post Graduate Programmes, Post Graduate Diploma Programmes, and Under Graduate Programmes offered at Main Campus/ Off-site Campuses and Affiliated Colleges.
The official website to apply for JUET-2017 is www.juet.in.
The registration is open for JUET-2017, all the eligible candidates can apply online on the official website, www.juet.in. The last date for online submission of JUET application form is 23rd May 2017 (without late fee) and 26th May 2017 (with late fee of Rs.100).
JUET-2017 will be held on 12th June 2016.
The application fee for JUET-2017 is Rs.650 for General Category and Rs.550 for SC/ST Category candidates (Leh and Kargil). Candidates who desire to be considered under self-financing seats have to pay additional Rs.550 along with the required entrance fee. The application fee can be paid offline through Jammu and Kashmir Bank Challan.
Designated Branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for receipt of JUET-2017 examination fee are as follows:
- New Campus, University of Jammu, Jammu
- Gandhi Nagar, Jammu
- Shastri Nagar, Jammu
- Nai Basti, Jammu
- Channi Himmat, Jammu
- Gujjar Charitable Trust, Channi Rama, Jammu
- Talab Tillo, Jammu
- Shalamar, Jammu
- Roop Nagar, Jammu
- Sarwal, Jammu
- Main Branch, Kathua
- Main Branch, Udhampur
- Main Branch, Bhaderwah
- Main Branch, Kishtwar
- Main Branch, Rajouri
- Main Branch, Poonch
- University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar
- Main Branch, Leh
- Main Branch, Kargil
Check out the complete information about JUET-2017 including its application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam center, important dates, admit card, and exam result.
JUET-2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply for the JUET-2017 application process.
- Go to the official website, www.juet.inand click on the link “Apply Online”.
- On the next screen after reading the eligibility criteria, click on continue.
- Now, fill in all the relevant information in the registration form to register yourself.
- Fill in the personal, educational, and address details in the application form.
- Now, upload the passport size photograph and signature and submit the details.
- After filling the complete application form candidates need to pay the application fee, offlinethrough Jammu and Kashmir Bank Challan.
- The application fee will be accepted at the designated branches only after 24 hours of the online submission form.
- Candidates are requested to collect the hardcopy of the JUET-2017 brochure from the Bank at the time of payment of application fee.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the completed application form and Bank Challan for the future use.
JUET-2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the JUET-2017.
- ü Candidates to be eligible for Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree (LL.B (3 Years), B.Lib.I.Sc.& B.P.Ed) and Diploma programs must have passed/appeared in the final year of Bachelor’s degree exam in Arts, Science, Commerce, or Business Administration.
- ü Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/ institution with at least 40% of the aggregate marks (36% for the Scheduled Caste/ Tribe candidates).
- ü For Graduation courses, candidates need to complete 10+2 examination from recognized university.
- ü Candidates who are not permanent residents of the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu, but have passed A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA (General of Honours examination) with not less than 60% marks from a University other than the University of Jammu shall also be considered for admission
JUET-2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be two sets of question papers, one for Post Graduate and the other for Under Graduate courses.
- There will be 4 sections in the paper- General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability.
- There will be a total of 150 objective-type questions in the exam.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Candidates who secure, less than 30% marks for General Category and 25% for SC/ST Category will not be eligible for admission.
- The weightage of the marks will be as follows:
Academic Merit of the qualifying examination- 75%
Entrance Test- 25%
- The total duration of the exam will be two and a half hours.
JUET-2017 Exam Center
JUET-2017 will be conducted at the following centers:
Important Dates for JUET-2017
- Online submission of application form starts from- 9th May 2017
- Last date for online submission of application form on the official website- 23rd May 2017
- Last date for online submission of application form (with late fee of Rs.100)- 26th May 2017
- Last date for acceptance of fee at the designated counters of Jammu and Kashmir Banks- 27th May 2017
- Download Admit Card from official website- From 31st May to 12th June 2017
- Date of JUET-2017- 12th June 2017
- Publication of answer key for JUET-2017- 13th June 2017
- Last date for entertaining any complaint aboutquestion paper/ answer key of JUET-2017- 16th June 2017
- Date of declaration of JUET-2017- 21st June 2017
JUET-2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card for JUET-2017 from the official website, www.juet.in. Admit Card will be available on the official website from 31st May to 12th June 2017. The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, and Exam Center allotted. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their admit card and preserve it in a good condition till the admission process is over. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
JUET-2017 Exam Result
The result of the JUET-2017 will be declared online on 21st June 2017 on the official website, www.juet.in.To check the result online candidates need to enter their Roll Number and Password.