JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, JEE Advanced Result 2017, JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017, JEE Advanced Important Dates 2017, JEE Advanced Registration Last Date 2017
Joint Entrance Exam Advanced(JEE Advanced 2017)
Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2017 is the second stage of the national level entrance exam after the Joint Entrance Exam Main 2017. Only those candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2016 and cleared the cutoff in JEE Main 2017 can appear in the JEE Advanced 2017. Through JEE Advanced IITs and ISM offer admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics.
JEE Advanced 2016 will be conducted by the seven zonal IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2016.
The cutoff for general candidates is 100, for OBC is 70, for SC is 52 and for ST is 48. Almost 2 lakh candidates above this cutoff in different categories will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2016.
The official website to apply for JEE Advanced 2016 is www.jeeadv.nic.in.
The online registration and filling of application form for JEE Advanced 2016 have begun from 29th April 2016. The last date for online registration is 4th May 2016.
The application fee for female, SC, ST, and PWD candidates is Rs.1000. The application fee for all other candidates is Rs.2000. For Dubai center candidates the application fee is USD 220.
JEE Advanced 2016 will be held on 22nd May 2016.
Check out the complete information about JEE Advanced 2016 including its application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam center, important dates, admit card, and exam result.
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply for the JEE Advanced 2017 application process.
- Go to the official website of the JEE Advanced 2017, e.,www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Log in with your user id and password.
- After login, provide the basic details, including the choice of question paper (English or Hindi), the choice of cities for the examination.
- In the next step upload the scanned copies of all required documents.
- In the last step make the payment for the registration fee.
- Take a print of the application form and fee receipt for the future reference.
JEE Advanced 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the JEE Advanced 2017.
- Candidates should be among the top 2,00,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2017.
- Candidates should have born on or after 1st October 1991 (5 yrs. relaxation for SC, ST, and PWD candidates).
- A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times in consecutive years. Therefore, candidates who appeared in JEE Advanced 2017 for the first time are also eligible.
- A candidate should have appeared for Class 12th exam or equivalent for the first time in all subjects in either 2015 or 2016.
- Candidates who appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination in 2017 and wish to re-appear in the same in 2016 (either for improvement or because they failed in one or more subjects) will have to re-appear in all the subjects in 2017.
- A candidate should not have been admitted in an IIT/ISM OR accepted the IIT/ISM seat by reporting at a reporting center in the past. The candidates whose admission at IITs or ISM was cancelled are also not eligible.
JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be 2 question papers: Paper-I and Paper-II. Both papers are compulsory.
- The question paper will be in English or Hindi languages.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The question papers will consist of objective type questions (multiple choice and numerical answer type).
- Negative marks will be given for incorrect answers to some of the questions.
JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Center
JEE Advanced 2017 will be held in the following cities and towns of India:
IIT Bombay Zone
Panaji, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Bhuj , Rajkot, Surat,Vadodara, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Ajmer, Barmer, Bhilwara, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Pali, Tonk.
IIT Delhi Zone
Delhi (East), Delhi (West), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (Central), Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Indore, Alwar, Sikar, Udaipur, Aligarh, Mathura.
IIT Guwahati Zone
Itanagar,Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Gaya, Katihar, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Imphal, Shillong, Siliguri, Dubai.
IIT Kanpur Zone
Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Haldwani, Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow.
IIT Kharagpur Zone
Port Blair, Visakhapatnam, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Gangtok, Agartala, Durgapur, Kharagpur, Kolkata (North), Kolkata (Salt Lake), Kolkata (South), Krishnagar, Malda.
IIT Madras Zone
Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Bengaluru, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Puducherry, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai.
IIT Roorkee Zone
Chandigarh, Ambala, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat, Palampur, Shimla, Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee, Bareilly, GautamBudh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Moradabad, Varanasi.
Important Dates for JEE Advanced 2017
JEE Advanced 2016 registration starts from- 29th April 2017
Last date for registration- 4th May 2017
Availability of admit card from- 11th May 2017
Date of JEE Advanced 2016 exam- 22nd May 2017
Online display of ORS and scanned responses- From 1st June to 4th June 2017
Online display of answer keys- 5th June 2017
Feedback on answer keys from the candidates- 5th June to 7th June 2017
Online declaration of results- 12th June 2017
Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test- From 12th June to 13th June 2017
Architecture Aptitude Test- 15th June 2017
Declaration of results of AAT- 19th June 2017
Seat Allotment (Tentative)- 20th June to 19th July 2017
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the online registration portal: www.jeeadv.ac.in from 11th May 2017. The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2017, photograph, signature, date of birth, the address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper, name and address of the examination center allotted to the candidate.
Candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card and their original photo identity card for the examination. Only candidates having a valid admit card will be allowed to write the examination. The candidates will be given the original admit card upon identity verification during the examination.
JEE Advanced 2017 Result
The result of JEE Advanced 2017 will be declared on 12th June 2017. Category-wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates will be available on the online portal after the results are declared. Individual rank cards will not be sent to candidates.