JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2017 @ jeeadv.ac.in, IIT JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017, JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2017, JEE Advanced Permission Letter 2017, Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2017 is the second stage of the national level entrance exam after the Joint Entrance Exam Main 2017. Only those candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2017 and cleared the cutoff in JEE Main 2017 can appear in the JEE Advanced 2016. Through JEE Advanced IITs and ISM offer admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics. JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 is now available for download for all registered candidates from 12 noon on May 10. Registered candidates can download the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 till 9 am on May 21, 2017. IIT Madras has issued the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card in online mode and the candidates will be able to access it through a link given below on this page. To download JEE Advanced 2017 admit card, the candidates have to enter their JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID. The JEE Advanced admit card 2017 has to be downloaded, printed and kept for future use. Details regarding the examination venue, timings and more will be present in the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card. All of the candidates will be required to download and bring the JEE Advanced admit card to the examination hall. Inability to bring the admit card will result in the disqualification of the candidate from the JEE Advanced exam. It is to be noted that the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card will not be dispatched through any other means. Complete details regarding the downloading procedure of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 and other important aspects can be checked on this page.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the online registration portal: www.jeeadv.ac.in from 11th May 2016. The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2016, photograph, signature, date of birth, the address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper, name and address of the examination center allotted to the candidate.
Candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card and their original photo identity card for the examination. Only candidates having a valid admit card will be allowed to write the examination. The candidates will be given the original admit card upon identity verification during the examination.
How To Check JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2017
- Step 1: Open the official website http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/
- Step 2: Click Here to Tab Jee Advanced Admit Card 2017.
- Step 3: you will have to log in using credentials such as registration number.
- Step 4: Enter Asked Detail Application Number and DOB
- Step 5: Take a print of your Admit Card for future use.
Important Dates of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
|1||Last Date for Registrations||May 2, 2017|
|2||Issuance of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card||May 10 (12 noon) to May 21, 2017 (9 am)|
|3||JEE Advanced 2017 Exam||May 21, 2017 (Paper I – 9 am to 12 pm) (Paper II – 2 pm to 5 pm)|
Important Information regarding JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the online registration portal only after successful registration.
- Candidates must ensure that all the details displayed on the JEE Advanced admit card 2017 are correct. In the case of any discrepancy, they must contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 of the respective zonal IIT. If the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 is not available for download, then the applicant should contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced of the respective zonal IIT.
- They need to produce a copy of the downloaded JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidates during paper 1 of the examination. They must keep it safely with them till all the formalities of admission are completed.
Things to remember
- Candidates will be allowed to write the exam only if they carry valid JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card to the examination hall.
- The original JEE Advanced admit card 2017 will be handed over to them at the examination hall after verification. This has to be kept safe till the admission process is completed. Those with unsuccessful verification will not be allowed to write the exam.
- The downloaded JEE Advanced admit card 2017 must have the same details as mentioned in the centre verification records.
Guidelines for JEE Advanced 2017 Examination
- The identity of the candidate will be verified by the invigilators in the examination centre. Those candidates whose identities are in doubt may be allowed to appear for the examination after completing some formalities for which no extra time will be given.
- The candidates are requested to report at the examination centre well before the official time.
- Only admit card, photo identity proof, black ball point pens and pencils will be allowed inside the examination hall. No electronic devices will be allowed inside the hall. The candidates should also not wear items containing
metal such as rings, bracelet, earrings, pendants or clothes with big buttons.
- The candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall for the entire duration of the paper.
JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be 2 question papers: Paper-I and Paper-II. Both papers are compulsory.
- The question paper will be in English or Hindi languages.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The question papers will consist of objective type questions (multiple choice and numerical answer type).
- Negative marks will be given for incorrect answers to some of the questions.