ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Scientists Engineers Apply Online Application Scientist/Engineer vacancies, Indian Space Research Organization ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (
ISRO Jobs 2017 Notification: Waiting for Latest Govt jobs by ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) in 2017-18? Here we have a good news for all Jobs seekers. All the interested candidates Now, have a great opportunity to Get Employment in Space Research Organisation. Recently, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) publish official employment notification in their official website (http://isro.gov.in) and In daily employment newspaper for Hiring 87 Eligible candidates for the Posts of Scientist/ Engineer SC in Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science Discipline. All the interested and Eligible candidates can now Apply Online Application form from the official website on or before last date i.e 07-March-2017. Here you will get All essential detail about ISRO recruitment 2017 Notification detail Like :- Eligibility, Posts/ Vacancy detail, Selection Process, Important dates, How to submit Online Application form and official notification downloadable link.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Recruitment 2017 – 87 Scientist/Engineers Vacancies
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited application for the centralized recruitment for the post of Scientist/Engineer “SC” in the Disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science.
There are total 87 Scientist/Engineer vacancies announced by ISRO in the above-mentioned 3 disciplines.
ISRO Recruitment 2017| 87 Posts
|Organization (Name and Official Website)|
|Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)||www.isro.gov.in|
|Posts/ Vacancies Detail|
|Vacancies for Disabilities Person|
|Salary Per Month (Posts Wise)|
||56,000 Per Month|
|Upto 35 Years )) — AGE LIMIT (As on 07-03-2017)Age relaxation is applicable as per ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board instructions.|
|Educational Qualification (Posts Wise)|
Minimum 65 % Marks or 6.84 CGPA
|Application Form Detail|
|Application Form Apply Mode||Online|
|Application fees||For SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates – No FeesFor all other category – 100 Rs/-|
|Application form fees Submission Mode||Internet Banking/ Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch|
|Written test & Interview|
|How to Apply?|
|Applicant can Apply Online Application form from the official website i.e http://isro.gov.in||Direct Apply Online Link:- CLICK HERE|
|Date of publication||15-02-2017|
|Opening Date – Online Submission Application Form||15-02-2017|
|Closing Date – Online Submission Application Form||07-March-2017|
|Closing Date – Application fee submission||08-03-2017|
|Closing date for deposit of Application fee||08-03-2017|
There is an application fee of Rs.100 for each application. After the online registration, the candidates have to download and print the personalized payment challan form and deposit the application fee to Receipt Account (32034064593), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of Indiabetween 5th to 26th May 2016. All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman (EX) and Persons withDisabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The payment of application fee in any other form like cheque, cash, draft, IPO, money order, etc. are not allowed.
Here are the steps to apply for the application process.
- Go to the official website, www.isro.org. inand click on the link for the recruitment of Scientist/Engineer “SC” in the Disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science.
- Now, fill in all the relevant information in the registration form to register yourself.
- After registration candidates will be provided with online registration, candidates are advised to carefully save that for future reference.
- The candidates have to download and print the personalized payment challan form and deposit the application fee to Receipt Account (32034064593), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India between 5th to 26th May 2016.
- After the payment of application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank (Bank copy) and remain two copies will be given to the candidate. Out of the two challan copies, the candidate has to send one copy of the challan form (ISRO copy) to Sr. Administrative Officer(ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094 by “Ordinary Post Only” superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – Recruitment Of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC'” within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 01/06/2017.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the remaining copy of Challan form for the future use.
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2016 for Scientist/Engineers Vacancies.
- Candidate must have a B.E./B.Tech or equivalent degree in first class with an aggregate of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 on a scale of 10.
- Candidates with AMIE/Grad IETE qualification must have a minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 IN Section B alone.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their B.E./B.Tech course is also eligible to apply provided the final degree is available by 31st August 2016.
- Candidate’s age must not be above 35 years as on 25th May 2016.Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India orders.
There will be two steps in the selection process of ISRO Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer vacancies.
- Written Test
Candidates who qualify in the written test will be shortlisted for an Interview. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview. Those who secure minimum 60% marks in the Interview will be eligible to be considered for the selection panel, in the order of merit.
The written exam will be conducted at the following centers:
- New Delhi
- Online submission of application form starts from- 5th May 2016
- Last date for submission of online application 25thMay 2016
- Date of written test- 3rd July 2016
Admit Card for the written test to the shortlisted candidates will be sent only by email during the last week of June 2016. Candidates are advised to take the printout of their admit card and preserve it in a good condition till the admission process is over. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
The answer keys of the written test will be published on the official website of the ISRO within 3 working days of the written test, i.e., on 7th July 2016. Candidates having any objection regarding the answer keys may raise them within 5 days of publishing the answer keys on the website, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.