IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentices through Interview – Apply: Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Tamil Nadu is all set to hire Trade Apprentices to fill 300 vacancies in different ‘trades’. IGCAR is the 2nd major establishment of Department of Atomic Energy, after BARC. This particular recruitment drive for ‘Trade Apprentices’ is based on interviews only. So your selection will be based on your performance during Personal Interview, which the IGCAR Recruitment Board will conduct. Once you are selected, you will undergo apprenticeship (with stipend). So, grab this opportunity to work under Ministry of Atomic Energy by applying at the earliest. Keep reading for more details regarding IGCAR Recruitment 2018.
IGCAR Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||1st March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||15th March 2018|
There are total 300 vacancies for the Apprentices in different trades.
Eligibility for Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research
A. Age Limit (as on 15th March 2018)
Minimum Age – 14 years
Maximum Age – 22 years
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
B. Educational Qualification
⇒ Fitter/Turner/Machinist/Electrician /Welder (G&E)/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/Draughtsmen (Mechanical),Mechanic R & A/C
You should be 10th passed with ITI Certificate in the concerning trade of not less than 2 years from a recognized university/Institute.
You should be 10th passed with ITI Certificate in the concerning trade of not less than 1 years from a recognized university/Institute.
⇒ PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)
You should have National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator & Programming Assistant”.
⇒ Gardner/Horticulture Assistant
You should be 10th passed from a recognized university/board.
(Note: If you have already availed the Apprenticeship from IGCAR , you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment drive.)
IGCAR Interview & Selection Process
The selection process includes:
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
- The Recruitment Board of IGCAR will select you for the respective post on the basis of your performance during Personal Interview.
- You will have to appear for Personal Interview along with the Original & Photocopies of documents mentioned below.
List of Documents you need to bring while appearing for the Interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All Educational Certificate
- ITI Mark Sheet & National Trade Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration Confirmation Email.
- Police Verification Certificate obtained from Local Police Station.
- Once you get shortlisted through Personal Interview, you will undergo Medical Examination.
- Only if you are found ‘Medically Fit’ after Medical Examination, you will be eligible to join IGCAR as Trade Apprentice.
(Note: On completion of Apprenticeship, you will have to appear for All India Trade Test to be conducted by National Council for Training in Vocational Trade to determine your proficiency in the respective trade. After which you will receive a Certificate of Proficiency from National Council.)
Indira Gandhi Center of Atomic Research Recruitment – How to Apply
Register yourself to the Apprenticeship Portal from the link given above. Bring the print out of the Registration Confirmation Email while appearing for the Interview.
- Direct Link to Apply Register on Apprenticeship Portal
- Direct Link to Apply for IGCAR 2018 Recruitment
- Click the Direct Link to Apply given above.
- Select the Trade you want to Apply for.
- Fill your personal & educational details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Submit the Application Form and take print out of the form for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the IGCAR Official Website.
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ at the Top Right of the Home Page.
- Go to ‘Apply Online’ across ‘ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment’.
- Follow step 2 to 6 carefully.
IGCAR Recruitment for Apprentices – Application Fee
Currently, Application Fee is not mentioned in the Official Website of IGCAR.
IGCAR Recruitment for Trade Apprentices – Salary & Pay Scale
You will be entitled to receive stipend of the amount fixed by the Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET), Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi.
Place of Training
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam – 603 102.