IBBI Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Managers – Direct Link to Apply: IBBI or Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is recruiting for the post of Assistant Managers. The last date to apply for this post is 14th March 2018. IBBI is a statutory regulatory body under the Government of India. IBBI will recruit Assistant Managers by taking an Online Written Test followed by a GD & Interview round. If you are keen on working with the Central Government then this is your opportunity. Read the article to know if you are eligible for this post & know all about the Important Dates, Application Process, Online Exam Pattern, Salary Structure & more. Find the IBBI Recruitment Direct Link to Apply too!
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Application & Payment of Fees||22th February 2018|
|Last of Application & Payment of Fees||14th March 2018|
|Exam Dates||March/April 2018|
Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies List
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 01.03.2018)
Maximum Age – 28 years
(You should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990)
OBC – 3 years
SC/ST – 5 years
B. Educational Qualification (as on 01.03.2018)
- You should be a CA/CS/CMA/LL.B./MBA with Finance/Masters in Economics/Masters in Commerce to apply for this post.
- It is preferable to have passed Limited Insolvency Examination; or possess higher than prescribed qualification or two or more of the above-mentioned degrees.
- You are also expected to be computer literate and conversant with MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
IBBI Exam Pattern & Selection Process for Asst. Managers 2018
- The IBBI Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam will be conducted in Online Mode.
- There will be 2 stages of this exam.
1. Online Exam
2. Group Discussion & Interview.
Exam Pattern for IBBI Asst. Managers Online Test
|Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Qs.||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||2 hours|
|Economy/Financial Sector Awareness||30||30|
|Insolvency & Related Laws||30||30|
- The questions will be asked bilingually i.e. English & Hindi.
- It will be an MCQ (multiple choice questions) test with 5 options.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 or 1/4th for any answer wrongly marked.
- Once you qualify this Online Test, you will be called for GD & Interview.
How to Apply for IBBI Assistant Managers Recruitment 2018
- Click the link given above to apply for IBBI Recruitment of Assistant Managers.
- Fill your necessary details asked, carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph ( 20kb–50 kb) & signature ( 10kb – 20kb).
- Fill your Educational & Personal details.
- Select the preferred Online Test Centre. (Check the list of Online Test Centres in Official Recruitment Notification.)
- Click on the preview and check if all the information you filled is correct.
- Take print out of the form for future reference.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Once you submit the form, you will be directed to Payment.
- Make the online payment using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Take print out of e-receipt for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can also apply from Official Website of IBBI.
- Click on Careers at the bottom left of Home Page.
- Now, click on Apply Online against – 22 Feb 2018 Recruitment of Officer Grade A
- Follow step 2 to 11 carefully.
IBBI Recruitment – Application Fee
General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PwD – No Fee
Salary Structure & Pay Scale for IBBI Recruitment 2018
Pay Scale – Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years)
Grade Pay – Rs. Rs.28,150/-