GUJCET 2017 Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, GUJCET Application Form 2017, GUCET Important Date 2017, Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2017,
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2016
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level medical entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat to offer admission in various medical fields such as BDS, MBBS, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Optometry, etc. in different government and private colleges in the state of Gujarat.
The official website to apply for GUJCET 2016 is http://www.gseb.org.
The candidates who are interested can fill in the application form online on the official website http://www.gseb.org. All the candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250 in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar. The last date ofonline submission of GUJCET application form is 6th April 2016.
The date of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2016 is 10th May 2016.
Steps to apply for GUJCET 2016
Here are the steps to apply for the GUJCET 2016 Application process.
- Go to the official website gseb.org.
- Click on the link GUJCET Registration 2016.
- First of all enter the user-id and password provided to you and click on the login button.
- Now fill in all the personal, examination and school details on the registration form and click on the submit button.
- After submission, you will get a digit application number on your screen, mail, and mobile.
- At last, take the print of your application for future reference only after submitting the same.
Check out the complete information about GUJCET 2016 including its eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam syllabus, important dates, and admit card.
GUJCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the GUJCET 2016.
- Candidate’s age should be 17 years and should be of Gujarat domicile.
- Candidate must have passed higher secondary certificate examination from a recognized board/university.
- Candidate must have scored at least 50% (for general category) and 45% (for reserved category) of aggregate marks in the examination.
- Candidates who want to apply for MBBS, B. Pharmacy, and BDS courses must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their subjects.
GUJCET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in Hindi, English and Gujarati languages in the offline mode.
- There will be three sections in the examination named Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- There will be a total of 120 multiple-choice questions in the examination with 40 questions from each section.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
GUJCET 2016 Exam Syllabus
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Atoms and nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication systems.
Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding, Solid State, Solution, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, p-Block Elements, d- and f-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Nuclear Chemistry, Stereochemistry, Alcohols, Phenol and Ether, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Nitro compounds, Polymer Substances, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Diversity in Living World, Structural Organization in animals and plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its application, Ecology and its environment, Biomolecules, Cell and Development, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Protein and Gene Manipulation, Cell Culture and Genetic Manipulation.
Important Dates for GUJCET 2016
GUJCET 2016 online application process starts from- March 2016
Last date to apply for GUJCET 2016 application process- 6th April 2016
Admit card will be available from- May 2016
Date of GUJCET 2016 exam- 10th May 2016
Date of declaration of result- June 2016
GUJCET 2016 Admit Card
Admit Card will be made available for candidates in the month of May 2016. Candidates are advised to take the print of admit card and keep it safe until the end of the admission process. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.