DU LLB 2017 Delhi University LL.B Entrance Exam 2017, DU LLB Application Form 2017, DU LLB Entrance Exam 2017, DU LLB Admit Card 2017, DU LLB Exam Date 2017, DU LLB Result 2017, DU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2017, DU LLB Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017, Delhi University will Conduct DU LLB 2017 Entrance Exam On 22 June 2017,
Delhi University LL.B Entrance Exam 2017
Delhi University has invited applications for DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017. Faculty of Law, Delhi University conducts DU LL.B Entrance Exam for those candidates who wants to take admissions into three-year full-time course Bachelor in Law (LL.B) in three participating institutes of the University.
The 3 participating institutes in DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 are:
1. Campus Law Centre
2. Law Centre-I (LC-I)
3. Law Centre-II (LC-II)
The total duration of LL.B course is 6 semesters and the total number of seats offered is 2611.
The official website of the Delhi University is www.du.ac.in.
The registration is open for DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017, all the eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of the University, www.du.ac.in. The last date for online registration is 24thMay 2017. The application fee is Rs.500 for General category and Rs.250 for reserved category.
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 will be held offline from19thto23rd June 2017.
Check out the complete information about DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 including its application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, exam center, admit card, answer key, exam result, and counselling details.
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply for the DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 application process.
- Go to the official website of the Delhi University, www.du.ac.in and click on the link for DU LL.B admissions.
- Click on the link “Register Here”.
- Enter all the relevant information and submit it for the registration.
- In the next step, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, ID Proof, and Date of Birth Proof.
- Enter your postal address and submit all the details.
- Now, pay the application fee online through credit/debit card and net banking.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017.
- For General Category, the candidate must have a Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in either of them.
- For Other backward class (OBC), the candidate must have a Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 45% marks.
- For Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST), the candidate must have a Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 40% marks.
- The relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility defined for general candidates will be allowed to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.
- The relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility defined for general candidates will be allowed to the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category on the recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure.
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
- DU LL.B entrance exam will be an offline exam.
- The language of the exam will be English.
- There will be 2 parts in the exam-
Part I- English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge & current affairs, Reasoning & Analytical Abilities
Part II- Legal Awareness and Aptitude
- There will be 175 objective-type questions in the exam.
- For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- The total duration of the exam will be two hours.
Important Dates for DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017
- Online registration starts from- 28th April 2017
- Last date for submission of application form- 24th May 2017
- Availability of Admit Card from- June 2017
- Date of Exam- 19th to 23rd June 2017
- Answer key will be released on- June 2017
- Declaration of Result- June 2017
- Merit List will be issued on- June 2017
- Counselling will be held on- July/August 2017
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Center
DU LL.B Entrance exam 2017 will be held at various Centers located in Delhi.
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card for DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 will be available in the month of June 2017. Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Date and Venue of Examination. Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit Card in good condition till the admission process is over. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 Answer Key
The answer key of LL.B. entrance exam 2017 may be uploaded to the official website of Delhi University within 2 days after the completion of the entrance exam.
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Result
The result of the entrance exam will be notified on the official website of the University, www.du.ac.in in the last week of June 2017. Delhi University will also release a merit list along with the results.
DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2017 Counselling Details
The counselling for DU LL.B. 2017 will be conducted tentatively in the month of July/August 2017. The counselling will be conducted on the basis of merit secured by the candidates. The candidates eligible for counselling will report in person at the office of the Admission Committee on the specified date and time with all relevant documents in original along with photocopies and fees. The admission shall beoffered as per the preference of the Centre given by the candidate subject to the availability of seats. A candidate who has been offered a seat at a Law Centre will have no right to admission at any other Law Centre. After admission, no student can claim change of his/her Law Centre.