DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, DTU B.Tech Counseling Process 2017, DTU Admit Card 2017, DTU Exam Date 2017, DTU Application Form 2017, DTU B.Tech Admission Form 2017.
DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017
Delhi Technical University (formerly known as Delhi college of Engineering) will provide the online DTU Application form 2017 for offering admissions in the B.Tech courses.Delhi Technical University (DTU) will not conduct any entrance examination for admission in engineering courses. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their rank and score in JEE Main 2017. Candidates who successfully qualify the JEE Main 2017 can only apply for the DTU B.Tech admissions in 2017. Candidates have to fill inthe application form on the official website of the Delhi Technical University (DTU).
The official website of the Delhi Technical University (DTU) is www.dtu.ac.in.
Admission process for DTU B.Tech courses will start in the month of June 2017. The candidate will have to appear with their JEE Main 2017 score card.
Check out the complete information about DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017 including its eligibility criteria, application form, application fee,important dates, and counselling details.
DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017.
- Candidate’sage should not be less than 17 years and must not be above 25 years.
- Candidates, who qualify in JEE Main 2017,are only eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- 60% weightage will be given to JEE Main 2017 score and 40% weightage to 12th class marks.
DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017 Application Form
- Candidates who are willing to take admissions in DTU can apply online on the official website i.e. dtu.ac.in.
- First of all enter all the details of JEE Main 2017 and date of birth.
- After that, a password will be generated and you have to confirm your registration.
- Now login with the JEE Main roll number and the generated password.
- In the next step fill in all the required details like your name, age, date of birth, category, 10+2 marks, and a valid email id that is working.
- After that,the candidate can select a course of their choice.
- At the end after entering all the information candidate can click on the submit button and take print of the application form.
DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017 Application Fee
After submitting the application form the candidate has to pay the fee of Rs.1000. The application fee can be paid through HDFC Bank Challan which can be downloaded from the official website of DTU. The candidate can also pay the application form fee through net banking, credit/debit card or through HDFC gateway services.
DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
Online registration will start in the month of- June 2017
Last date for submission of application form- July 2017
Last date for filling choice online- July 2017
Display of 1st list of admission- July 2017
Reporting at the institution- July 2017
DTU B.Tech Admissions 2017 Counselling
Counselling for DTU B.Tech 2017 will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2017 score/rank.60% weightage will be given to JEE Main 2017 score and 40% weightage to 12th class marks.Candidates can download the counselling letter from the official website of DTU and report at the institute on or before the last date. Candidates need to carry the original as well as the photocopy of documents and receipt of the fee. Seats will be only allotted to candidates after the verification of documents.