DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 528 Staff Nurse Posts: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai has announced notification for the recruitment of 528 Staff Nurse vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-02-2018 to 08-03-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
DMER Mumbai Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 528
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 22 to 38 years (43 years for Reserved categories) as on 21-02-2018. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 03 OR 03 1/2 years Diploma Course in General Nursing Midwifery OR B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) Degree Course.
Note: The Diploma/ Degree Course should be passed from Institution situated in Maharashtra stat, recognized by Maharashtra Nursing Council Mumbai and approved by the Govt of Maharashtra.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Competitive Online Test.
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.1060/- for Open category, Rs.960/- for Reserved categories through Online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mahapariksha.gov.in from 22-02-2018 to 08-03-2018.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Before applying Online, Applicants should have valid email ID & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Log on to the website www.mahapariksha.gov.in
3. Now select appropriate link under Information & select the desired post
4. Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Check once & Submit the form.
10. Take a print out of system generated application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-02-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-03-2018|
|Downloading dates for Admit cards||18-03-2018 to 31-03-2018|
|Date of Exam||31-03-2018|
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee, how to apply and other information click on the following link …