Delhi University UG Admission Form 2016 Online Registration Started, DU Admission Form 2016, Delhi University DU Undergraduate Registrations Started Apply Online 2016, students who are looking for admission in DU they can submit their DU application form 2016 through online process, Delhi University are required to fill the DU Admission Forms 2016 Candidates can fill DU Application Form 2016 online or offline.
Delhi University Under Graduate Admissions 2016
The online registration of candidates for Under Graduate courses in Delhi University has started from 1st June 2016. Delhi University has announced that the admission procedure for the academic year 2016-17 for all the categories including Extra Curricular Activities, Sports, Kashmiri Migrants and CW(Defence) will be completely online.
According to new admission policies, there will be 1% relaxation for women students in all colleges. Kashmiri migrant from all over India will be able to avail a 5% Kashmiri migrants quota which was earlier restricted to Kashmiri migrants only from Jammu and Delhi. Delhi University will also conduct qualification trials for sports quota in various colleges which was previously conducted by colleges independently. The online registration process will close on 19th June 2016.
The official website to apply for Delhi University Under Graduate courses is www.du.ac.in.
The online registration fee for the UR/OBC category is Rs.100, for SC/ST/PwD category is Rs.50, and for the Sports/ECA category is Rs.100. The registration fee is non-refundable.
This year there will be only five cutoff lists for undergraduate courses in Delhi University. The first cutoff list will be released on 27th June 2016. After every cutoff,three days time will be given tothe students for documents verification and approval for admission. Students need to pay the admission fee during those three days. The university will recommend various colleges and courses to the registered candidates on the basis of their eligibility according to the cutoff list. A candidate will be able to choose only one course from a college for admission. Candidates who want to change their course or college will have to cancel their admission in the college. Later, the cancellation will be updated on the Delhi University’s website and after which candidates will be able to change their college or course according to their wish.
Application Procedure for DU Under Graduate Courses
Here are the steps to apply for the online application process.
- Go to the website www.du.ac.in and click on the link “Link to UG Admission Portal” which will take you to the registration portal.
- Fill in all the relevant information in the registration form to register yourself.
- After that login with the registered username and password and apply for the undergraduate courses of your choice.
- Now on the next screen, there will be a 8 step process to apply for the admission.
- In the first step fill in the personal details, family details, additional information, and address details.
- In the next steps fill in the academic details, course selection details, sports category details, extracurricular activity details etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, ID Proof, and Date of Birth Proof.
- Once you are done with filling all the details take a look at the complete application form before submitting the final details.
- After filling the complete application form candidates need to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card and net banking.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future use.
DU UG Admission Important Dates 2016
Here are some important dates regarding the Delhi University Under Graduate courses admission for the academic year 2016-17:
- Online registration starts from- 1st June 2016
- Last date for online registration- 19th June 2016
- Declaration of 1st cutoff list- 27th June 2016
- Declaration of 2nd cutoff list- 1st July 2016
- Declaration of 3rd cutoff list- 7th July 2016
- Declaration of 4th cutoff list- 12th July 2016
- Declaration of 5th cutoff list- 16th July 2016
- Commencement of Classes- 20th July 2016
- Closing Date of admission- 16th August 2016
If candidates have any queries or confusion regarding the online registration they may write an email to the following email address: email@example.com
If candidates face any technical problem while filling up the application form online, they may write an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org