Delhi University UG Admission 2017-18 at www.du.ac.in, DU Issued the latest notification for Admission in Undergraduate course 2017, University of Delhi will be going to start admission in June month 2016, Candidate can apply DU Undergraduate Course admission 2017-18 online, If you are aspiring to get admission in any of the various faculties of Delhi university including Arts, Science and Commerce in around 77 colleges of the central university, You can use Delhi University Admission 2016 collage Predictor tool to predict the college as per 12th class(10+2) board Marks, Delhi University Admissions 2016 begins from May 28, 2016. Candidates interested in pursuing the undergraduate programmes from Delhi University for the academic year need to apply for Delhi University Admissions 2016.
The Central University offers as many as 54000 seats in around 16 faculties and 86 departments mainly spread over North and South campuses. Delhi University Admissions 2016 will provide you an overview of the admission procedure, eligibility, programmes, colleges, application form, important dates and cut off marks the Central University. Delhi University would publish a separate notification for admission in Bachelor ( B.A / B.Com / B.Sc ) courses, which is likely to be published by india’s Global ranked University, DU shall issue by may 2016 its notification for admission in Undergraduate Degree,
- Delhi B.Ed Entrance exam 2016 Admit card & Application Form
- DU BMS CET Admit Card 2016 at www.fassh.du.ac.in
- SSC 2016 Online Admit card, Result, Notification at ssc.nic.in
- Tell Me About Yourself HR Interview Question and Answers
- RPSC Jr. Accountant New Syllabus 2015 & Exam Date
Admission Schedule for the academic year 2016-2017 for Colleges
|1||Start date for online Registration||1st June 2016|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||19th June 2016|
|3||Notification of First Admission List||27th June 2016|
|4||Commencement of Classes||20th July 2016|
|5||Closing date of Admission||16th August 2016|
*For Evening Colleges, Timing for depositing fee: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Eligibility for Admission 2016 in Delhi University
For getting admission in Delhi University, you need to pass in 10+2 of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent examination with the subjects opted at 10+2 level. However the admission will depend at par the marks secured by you and cut-off announced by the affiliated colleges for various programmes at the university. There is no minimum age bar required for admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered in the university, currently offers around 54000 seats in various programmes under different disciplines at UG level.
How to fill Delhi University UG 2016 Application form
- Click on “Register”.
- Email – Enter your active Email address.
- Confirm Email – Re-Enter your Email address, which you have entered above.
- Password – Any minimum 6 character password for UG ADMISSION 2015.
- Confirm Password – Re-Enter the password, which you have entered above.
- Mobile – Enter your 10 digit mobile number.
- Verification Code- Enter the characters as shown above this text box, Click the text to change, if it is not readable.
- Click on “Register” button.
- Click on “Login”.
- Email-Id – Enter your Email address, with which you have registered yourself in “Step 1. Registration”.
- Password – Enter your password of UG ADMISSION 2015, which you have given in Password of “Step 1. Registration”.
- Click on “Login” button.
Note: Applicant’s who forgot their password can reset it by clicking “Reset Password”. and entering their registered email id. A password reset Link will be sent to the Applicant’s email id through which the Applicants can set their new password.
- Once you have login to UG ADMISSION 2015, You will be having your personalised dashboard.
- For Application form, Click on “Apply Now” Button which is on the left hand side of the screen.Declaration: You are required to give declaration before Submitting the form.How to fill Application form:
- Applicants Details
- Name: Enter your Full Name as per your matriculation certificate.
- Email: Your Email address is auto-filled by the system.
- Parent/Guardian’s Name: Enter your Guardian’s Name , for example Father’s Name/Mother’s Name.
- Mobile: Your Mobile Number is auto-filled by the system.
- Category: Select your category to which you belong. For PWD1/PWD2/PWD3 Please refer to the guidelines issued by University of Delhi.
- Gender: Select your gender from the dropdown.
- Date of Birth- Date: Select the date of your birth.
- Date of Birth- Month: Select the month of your birth.
- Date of Birth- Year: Select the Year of your birth.
- If your address is house no 123, street no. 12, Qwe nagar, district abc, Delhi-110021, India.
House No./Street Name : Enter your House no. (Example: house no.123)
- Area/locality:Enter the Name of your area (Example:Street no.12, Qwe Nagar)
- Country: The Name of the country is auto-filled by the system.
- State: Select the Name of the state.
- District: Select the Name of the district.
- Pincode: Enter your 6 digit Pincode Number.
- Name of Exam. Board: Select your Examination Board Name from the dropdown.If “Other”, Select “Other” from the dropdown and Enter your Board Name in the text-box you will get below this “Board” .
- Year of Passing: Select your Year of Passing from the dropdown.
- Status of Result: Select your Result Status from the dropdown.
- Board Roll No. : Enter your Board Roll No. of Class XII.
- Subject Name: Select your Subject Name from the dropdown list.If not found select “Other Subject” from the dropdown list and enter your subject name.
- Maximum Marks: Enter Maximum Marks of your Subject.
- Marks Obtained: Enter Marks you Obtained in that Subject.
Additional Details (Optional)
- Family Income: Select your Family’s annual income from the Dropdown List.
- Schooling: Select your schooling from the Dropdown List.
- School Location: Select your School Location from the Dropdown List.
- Medium of Study: Select your Medium of Study from the Dropdown List.
Note: All these Fields are Optional.
Select Course(s) You Wish to Study
- Course Choice: Select your Choice of Courses from the Dropdown List.
Note: Applicant’s can Select as many Courses as they want.
- Declaration: You are required to give declaration before Submitting the form.
- Applicants Details
- Payment Procedure: Click on the button “Make Payment” to submit your application fee from the Dashboard.Use your card credentials and make payment.
Note:- Please note Applicant’s are not allowed to Update/Modify their application form in any circumstances once they paid the application fee. Registration Fee is non refundable.
- Download Application Form: Click on the button “Print Form” to view your submitted form with form no. and Qrcode.
Note:- Please note that tamper/alter application form will not be acceptable/entertained by the department/university.