CISF Recruitment for Constables 2018 – Direct Link to be Apply: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is looking for Male Indian Citizens for the temporary post of Constable/Fire Cadre. CISF is the Central Armed Force (CAF) providing security to various Industrial Units. This recruitment drive is a great opportunity for you to work under CAF and earn huge salary of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-. Avail this golden opportunity by applying before 19th March 2018. Read this article for Important Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee Exam Pattern & Selection Process of CISF Recruitment.
CISF Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||19th February 2018|
|End Date of Online Application||19th March 2018|
|End Date of Payment of Fees||21st March 2018|
CISF Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
There are total 447 vacancies to be filled.
|Constable(Driver cum Pump Operator)||54||15||07||27||10||103|
Category marked with * is horizontal.
CISF Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit (as on 19th March 2018)
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 27 years
OBC – 3 years
SC/ST – 5 years
2. Educational Qualification
You should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
3. Physical Criteria
|UR, SC, OBC||167 cm||80 cm with expansion of 5 cm|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates from
Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya,
Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
|160 cm||78 cm with expansion of 5 cms|
|ST||160 cm||76 cm with expansion of 5 cm|
CISF Recruitment – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
CISF will shortlist the applications on the basis of your eligibility. Once shortlisted, you will have to appear for the test as follows –
- PET, PST & Documentation
- Trade Test
- Written Test (OMR/Computer Based)
- Medical Examination
Note: You must bring Photograph bearing Identity Proof during every Test/Examination.
The above sequence may interchange depending upon CISF. Any further change, will be reflected in this article as and when CISF updates about the same.
⇒ Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test & Documentation
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Height Bar Test – You need to go through the Height bar if your height is any lesser, you will get eliminate.
- 5 km Race – You will have to cover 5 km distance within 24 minutes by running.
Note : PET will not be conducted for Ex- servicemen.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Once you qualified PET, you will be screened for Height, Chest & Weight by board of Officers.
- In case you got disqualified in PST, you can appeal to the Supervising DIG on the same day.
- Relaxation in PST will be considered only on production of category certificate.
⇒ Trade Test
This test will check your ability to drive light vehicle & heavy vehicle. Also there will be test to check your practical knowledge of motor mechanism. It will be qualifying in nature.
⇒ Written Examination
- Written Test will be OMR/Computer-based Test for the duration of two hours.
- Question paper will be bilingual (English/Hindi).
- There will be 100 questions and they will carry one mark each.
|General Awareness||100||2 hours|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics|
Minimum Qualifying Percentage for the Written Exam for different categories
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
- Merit List of the qualified candidates will be prepared based on the State & Category.
- In case of tie, candidate with higher age will be selected.
- Final Merit List will be prepared considering no. of vacancies in different States.
⇒ Medical Examination
- Once you got shortlisted in Final Merit List, you will be called for Medical Examination.
- In case you found unfit, you will be rejected from this recruitment post.
- In case you will be found Temporary Unfit, you can appeal for re-examination to the designated authority with requisite fee of Rs. 25/-.
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment of Constables.
You will have to apply for your respective Regional Recruitment Centre.
*Direct Link to Apply will be updated soon.
- Click the ‘Direct Link for Registration’ given.
- Fill the basic personal details asked, carefully.
- Upload your scanned Photograph.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Note the Registered ID & Password for further reference.
- Click on ‘Direct Link to Apply’ given below.
- Log In using Registered ID & Password and
- Fill your Personal & Educational details, carefully.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you will be directed to Payment window.
- Deposit Application Fee (if you want to do Online Payment).
- If you want to make Offline Payment, select SBI Challan Option.
- Take print out of the Application Form, for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply from Official Website.
- Go to Register and follow the steps from 1 to 12.
CISF Recruitment – Application Fee
General/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST – No Fee
CISF Recruitment 2018 – Salary & Pay Scale
Pay Scale – Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
(Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-)
Once recruited, you are entitled for the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme”.