CG PMT 2017 Admit Card, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, CG PMT Result 2017, CG PMT Admit 2017, CG PMT Exam Pattern 2017, CG PMT Apply Online, CG PMT Important Date 2017, Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test (CG PMT) 2017.
Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test (CG PMT) 2017
Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test (CG PMT) is the state level medical entrance examination conducted by the Directorate of medical education, Chhattisgarh for admission to BDS and MBBS courses in several private, aided and government colleges across the Chhattisgarh state. Admission to BPT/ PVT/ BFSc courses will also be done on the basis of CG PMT 2016.
The online registration for Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test (CG PMT) has started from 14th April 2016. All the interested candidates can fill their application through the online mode on the website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/. The last date tofill out the application form is 28th April 2016.
CG PMT 2016 will be held on 15 June 2016.
The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.200, for OBC candidates is Rs.150 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.100.
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode either by using their debit/credit card or by net banking option. Fee can also be paid offline via challan that must be submitted in the branches of SBI and ICICI.
CG PMT 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply online for the CG PMT application form.
- First of all, visit the official website,http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
- Click on the link Online Application Form- PMT16.
- Now enter your contact number to generate the OTP.
- After that validate the OTP that was sent on your contact number.
- In next step fill in the application form online, enter all the basic and contact information required.
- Then submit all the details by clicking the Submit button.
- Candidate must upload the scanned images of the Photograph, Signature, and Thumb impressions.
- Payment for the application form can be made either online or via demand draft.
Check out the complete information about CG PMT 2016 including its eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam center, important dates, admit card, and result.
CG PMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the CG PMT 2017.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must possess a domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 exam or equivalent from Chhattisgarh Board or any recognized board in India with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Those who are appearing for 10+2 exams in 2016 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in their 10+2 exam. For SC/ ST category 40% marks is required and for OBC 45% marks.
- Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years as on or before 31st December 2016 and must not exceed the age of 25 years as on or before 31stDecember 2016.
CG PMT 2016 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be based on pen-paper pattern.
- The language mode of the exam will be English and Hindi.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the examination.
- The exam will consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
CG PMT 2016 Exam Center
The exam centers of CG PMT 2016 are listed below.
Ambikapur, Baikunthpur, Bilaspur, Dantewada, Dhamtari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Janjgir, Jahpur Nagar, Kanker, Kabirdham, Korba, Mahasamund, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajnandgaon.
Important Dates for CG PMT 2017
- Online registration began from- 14th April 2016
- Last date for filling upthe online application form- 28th April 2016
- Last date for making online payment- 28th April 2016
- Last date to apply online for making payment through SBI Challan- 1st May 2016
- Last date for offline payment through SBI Challan- 2nd May 2016
- Admit Card will be available from- One week before the exam
- CG PMT 2016 will be held on- 26th May 2016
- Result of CG PMT 2016 will be available on- May 2016
- Counselling for CG PMT 2016 will start from- June 2016
CG PMT 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for CG PMT 2016 will be available to candidates on the website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ one week before the exam. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card and carry the same to the examination hall. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
CG PMT 2017 Result
The result of CG PMT 2016 will be declared on the website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ in the month of June 2016. The ranking list of all the candidates will be announced after the exams. The marks of all the candidates will also be released after the declaration of the result.