CG PET Result 2017 CG Vyapam PET Result 2017 CG PPHT Result 2017 cgvyapam.gov.in, Chhattisgarh PET Result 2017, CG PET Cut of Marks 2017, CG Vyapam PET Answer Key 2017, CG PET Call Letter 2017, CG PET Hall Ticket 2017, The Directorate of Technical Education Chhattisgarh will be conducting the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) 2017 In the month of April.
CG Vyapam PET Admit Card 2017
The admit card for CG PET 2017 will be available to candidates in the month of April 2017. Candidates are advised to take the printout of admit card for future reference. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
- Candidates must note that the CG PET admit card is the identity document for all applicants while appearing for the entrance exam.
- It will also be required for identification during the counseling and admission process.
The CG Vyapam PET Admit Card 2017 will soon be released by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on its official website i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in from where the candidates would be able to conveniently download their admit cards. The candidates are advised to keep their registration numbers so that they won’t have to face any kind of hassle while downloading the admit cards.
How to check CG Vyapam PET Result 2017
There are a few steps that the candidates will have to follow on the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in to get their CG Vyapam PET Results 2017. The steps have been given as below:
- Step 1: Log on to the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link “CG PET Result 2017”
- Step 3: You will be taken to another page. Here, enter your Roll number.
- Step 4: Your Result will be available when you click on the “Submit” button after entering your details.
- Step 5: Check your Result and save a copy to your computer. Take a print for future reference.
- Step 6: To refresh the page, click on the “Reset” button
CG PET Answer Key/ Cutoff Marks 2017
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) conducts entrance examination for admission to various professional and other educational institutions, on the request of the State Government, other State Governments, Central Government, Universities and national or state level institutions. Also, it develops the selection systems and/or conduct selection process in respect of the appointments being made by the State Government, other State Governments, Central Government, public sector undertakings, Semi-Government Institutions and to conduct such selection on their request. Every year it conducts various examinations for the admissions into undergraduate programs. This year it has released notification for the CGPET examination and the candidates who had written the exam can check the answer key and cutoff marks from the official website.
CG Vyapam PET Examination 2017
The CG Vyapam PET Examination 2017 will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board in third week of April 2017 for the eligible and interested candidates. It is expected that a large number of candidates will appear in the examination and give their best to score good. The candidates have already started to prepare for the examination.
This is to notify all the candidates who are going to appear in the CG Vyapam PET Examination 2017 that the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will soon release the CG Vyapam PET Admit Card 2017 for download on its official website i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. After the availability of the admit cards, the candidates would be able to download their respective admit cards without getting any bothered.
CG PET Cutoff Marks 2016:
The Chattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) cutoff marks depends on the total number of candidates appeared for the exam, difficulty level of the paper etc. The cutoff marks for the admissions into various colleges varies. We will update CG PET 2016 cutoff marks here.
CG PET 2016 Answer Key:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board released notification and invited online applications for the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET). A huge number of eligible and interested candidates applied and appeared for the examination. Candidates who had written the exam can check the answer key from the direct link provided below. The answer key which we have provided here is solved by various private coaching institutions.
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur will conduct various exams for various courses every year by releasing the notification first and invite the aspirants. The board has earlier notified the aspirants regarding the CG PET 2016 exam and invited the candidates who seek admission to various Engineering courses. CG PET is a state level entrance exam which is conducted annually by the Directorate of Government Examinations for the admission into 3 Government Engineering Colleges, 3 Autonomous-Self Financed Colleges and 26 Private Engineering Colleges in the state.
The candidates who are interested have applied for the exam and have been waiting for the admit cards ever since. Now as the board has made the admit cards available, the candidates can download it from the official website or from the link provided below. The CG PET exam will be held on 24th April 2016. The results of the exam are expected to be out in the month of May’16. The candidates who clear the written exam will be called for the counselling process.
Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) 2017
Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) is the state level engineering entrance examination conducted by the Directorate of technical education, Chhattisgarh for admission to the various government and private engineering colleges of the Chhattisgarh State.
The application forms for Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) is available from 21st March 2017. All the interested candidates can fill their application through the online mode on the website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/. The last date for submitting application form is 6th April 2017.
CG PET 2017 will be held on 24th April 2017.
The application fee is Rs. 200 for general candidates, Rs. 150 for OBC candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates can pay the application fee either through online mode by using their debit/credit card or by net banking option. Fees can also be paid offline via challan that must be submitted in the branches of SBI or ICICI.
Important Dates for CG PET 2017
|Events of CGPET 2017||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online application begins||Third week of March, 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form||First week of April, 2017|
|Last date to submit application fee via SBI challan||First week of April, 2017|
|Admit card release||Second week of April, 2017|
|PET Exam date||Third week of April, 2017|
|Result announcement||Second week of May, 2017|
|Counselling starts||First week of June, 2017|
How to apply for CG PET 2017 Application Form?
Here are the steps to apply online for the CG PET application form.
- First of all, visit the official website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
- Click on the link ONLINE APPLICATION FORM- PET16.
- After that, fill in all the basic and contact information required.
- Then submit all the details by clicking the Submit button.
- Payment for the application form can be made either online or via demand draft.
- Once the application form is submitted a unique system generated ID will be allotted to the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep this id secure till the end of the admission process.
CG PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the CG PET 2017.
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Chhattisgarh Board or from any recognized board in India. Those who are appearing for their 10+2 exams in 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Technical Subject as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate must have passed in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Technical Subject separately.
- Candidate must have scored an aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in their 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Candidate must be holding the domicile of Chhattisgarh or must have studied 10th or 12th from school or colleges located in Chhattisgarh.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2017 and must be less than 30 years on or before 1st July 2017.
CG PET 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the examination.
- The exam will consist of multiple choice objective-type questionsfrom Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each question will carry one mark and there will be negative marking for incorrect response.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking will be done wrong answers as 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong response.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
CG PET 2017 Exam Syllabus
CG PET 2017 syllabus include following topics-
Measurement, Kinematics, Force and Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Gravitation, Properties of solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillation, Waves, Light, Magnetism, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Effect of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electron, Photon and Radioactivity, Semiconductor.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bond, Solutions, Solid State, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium, Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Principles of Metallurgical Operations, Chemical Periodicity, Comparative Study of Elements, Transition Metals, Co-ordination Compound, Chemical Analysis, Chemistry of Hydro Carbon, Organic compounds based on functional group containing Nitrogen, Organic compounds containing Organic Oxygen, Chemistry in Daily Life, Biomolecules.
Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry of two Dimensions, Co-ordinate Geometry of three Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Statistics, Numerical Methods, Information Technology.