CETPPMC 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, CETPPMC Admit Card 2017, CETPPMC Result 2017, CETPPDC 2017, CETPPDC Application Form and Exam Date 2017, CETPPMC Counseling Process 2017, CETPPMC Exam Pattern 2017, CETPPMC Syllabus 2017.
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges (CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017)
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges (CETPPMC/CETPPDC) is an entrance exam conducted by the Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical & Dental Colleges Welfare Association for admission in MBBS/BDS courses in the Private Medical / Dental Colleges under the Management Quota.
CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 will be conducted for the following member institution:
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Puducherry
- Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital,Mahe
- Sri Venkateshwara Dental College, Puducherry
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Dental Colleges (CETPPDC 2017) will be conducted in the last week of May 2017.
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges (CETPPMC) 2017 will be conducted in the last week of May 2017.
The application fee is Rs.1050. A candidate can get the application form from the respective center’s website and pay Rs.1050 as a Demand Draft separately towards the cost of the application along with the completed application form or through the cash payment of Rs.1000/- from the Association Office and respective colleges.The candidate can also get the Application Form by post or by sending a requisition along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1050 in the favor of “PLRMMDCWA” (Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical & Dental Colleges Welfare Association) payable at Pondicherry.
Check out the complete information about CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 including its application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam syllabus, important dates, admit card, and exam result.
CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply for the CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 application form.
- Go to the official website and download the application form for CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017.
- After downloading the application form, fill in all the required details in the form and paste attested recent passport size photograph.
- In next step pay an application fee of Rs.1050 through Demand Draft.
- At the end send the application form along with the demand draft at the address mentioned in the form.
CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 exam from the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC) in Biology(Botany & Zoology)/Physics/Chemistry/Biotechnology.
- Candidate should have studied English as one of the subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate should be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2017. There is no upper age limit.
- The number of appearances (including the first appearance) permitted to pass the qualifying examination, for admission to the MBBS degree course is 2 for SC/ST, 1 for OBC and 1 for others.
CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test will comprise of 2 papers:
Paper I- Physics and Chemistry
Paper II- Biology (Zoology and Botany)
- The paper will be in pen paper based mode.
- The language of the paper will be English only.
- There will be multiple choice type questions in the exam.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in each paper.
- Each correct answer will be given one mark and there will be no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- The duration of each paper will be two hours.
CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 Exam Syllabus
Mechanics, Simple Harmonic Motion, Rotational Motion, Wave Motion gravitation Sound, Superimposition of Waves, Nature of Light, Interference of Light Waves, Diffraction and Polarisation, Radiation, Physics of Atom, Nuclear Physics, Electricity and Electromagnetic Induction, Universe Properties of Matter, Electronics-kinematics Astronomy.
Fundamental Concepts, Atomic structure and Periodic Classification, Chemical Bonding Acids and Bases Stoichemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Electro Chemistry, Chemistry of Non-metals, Chemistry of Metals, Organic Chemistry, Natural Products Applied Chemistry, S Block Elements, Organic Halogen compounds.
Vegetative Morphology (Root-Stem-Leaf), Flower, Fruits, Taxonomy, Anatomy (Root-Stem–Leaf), Genetics, Physiology (Absorption-Transpiration-Photosynthesis-Respiration-Growth), Ecology.
Cell Biology,Human Physiology I (Nutrition and digestion–Digestive System–Respiration–Circulation Blood), Human Physiology (Excretion–Nervous co-ordination–Meringes Reproduction), Genetics (Sex determination–sex-linked inheritance ploidy–GeneMutation–Blood Groups),Embryology (Gametogenesis–Types of vertebrate eggs Fertilisation Cleavage Gastrulation Organogenesis), Environment in Relation to Human Welfare (Communicable Diseases–Contamination types of diseases–Airborne diseases), Vector-Borne Diseases (Vector-borne diseases –contact Diseases Sexually transmitted diseases–Non-Communicable disease-Pollution).
Important Dates for CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 (Tentative)
These are the tentative dates, which may change later.
Last date for submission of filled application form- 3rd week of May 2017
Date of MBBS exam- Last week of May 2017
Date of BDS exam- Last week of May 2017
Date of announcement of rank list- 1st week of June 2017
Date of counselling- Last week of June 2017
Classes will start from- 1st week of July 2017
CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 Admit Card
After scrutinizing the completed application form, the admit card for CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 will be sent to the candidate by post.The admit card will contain the Name, Registration Number, Photograph and Entrance Test Center. The Admit Card must be produced at the time of Entrance Test. Without the Admit Card, no candidate will be permitted to write the test.
CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 Result
The result of theCETPPMC/CETPPDC 2017 will be announced in the first week of June 2017.The rank list of the candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the Colleges soon after the Publication of result and also it will be “hosted in the websites”.