BVP CET Medical 2017 Admit Card, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, BVP CET Medical Syllabus 2017, BVP CET Medical Exam Pattern 2017, BVP CET Admit Card 2017, BVP CET Exam Date 2017, BVP CET Score Card 2017.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Undergraduate Medical Entrance Exam (BVP CET Medical) 2017
BVP CET Medical is a national level entrance test conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS courses offered at medical and dental colleges affiliated to it.
The official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University is www.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
Interested candidates can fill up the BVP CET Medical 2017 application form either online or offline mode. The last date to fill in the application form is 30th April 2017. The application fee for BVP CET Medical 2017 is Rs.2000, which can be paid either through Credit/Debit Card if applying online or through Demand Draft or Cash if applying offline.The course duration for MBBS is four and a half years, BDS is five years, BAMS is five anda half years (including one-year compulsory internship) and BHMS is four and a half years + one-year rotating internship.
The BVP Common Entrance Test Medical 2016 will be held on 7th May 2016.
BVP CET Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the BVP CET Medical 2017.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2017.
- Candidate should have passed Class XII exam from a recognized Board/University situated in India with subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 50% (40% for SC / ST candidates) marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination.
Colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Students will be admitted to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS courses of the following constituent colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on the basis of merit obtained by them in BVP CET Medical 2017.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Pune (150 seats)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Sangli (150 seats)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Pune (100 seats)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai (100 seats)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Sangli (100 seats)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune (100 seats)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Homeopathic Medical College, Pune (100 seats)
BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The language of the exam will be in English.
- The exam will consist of one paper carrying 200 objective-type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Each correct answer will be given one mark and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Theduration of the exam will be three hours.
BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Syllabus
Exam syllabus for BVP CET Medical include following topics-
Physics-Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices
Chemistry-Basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali & Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles & Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid state, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements,Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life.
Biology-Diversity in Living World, Structural Organization in Animals, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment.
BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Centre
Entrance exam for BVP CET Medical 2017 will be conducted in the following cities.
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
- Vadodara (Baroda)
Important Dates for BVP CET Medical 2017
- Last date for filling BVP CET Medical application form- 30th April 2016
- Dispatch of admit cards- On receipt and scrutinization of application forms.
- Date of issue of duplicate admission cards to those candidates, who have not received the same till 5th May 2016- 6th May 2016
- Date of Common Entrance Test- 7th May 2016
- Date of declaration of results- 4th June 2016
- Date of Counselling- 18th June 2017 to 3rd July 2016
BVP CET Medical 2017 Admit Card
Admit Cards for BVP CET Medical 2017 will be sent by post to the candidates under certificate of posting. The admit card will indicate the information like Roll Number and Examination Centre allocated to the candidate with its address. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.