Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1669 Driver Constable & Fireman Driver Posts: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 1669 Driver Constable & Fireman Driver vacancies in Bihar Fire Services. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online from 21-02-2018 at 02:00 PM to 23-03-2018 till 12:00 Midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Bihar Police Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1669
Name of the Post:
1. Driver Constable: 700 posts
2. Fireman Driver: 969 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years for General (Unreserved) Male & Female, 27 years for BC/ EBC Male candidates, General (Unreserved), 28 years for BC & EBC category of Female, 30 years for SC/ ST candidates of Male & Female as on 01-01-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate (10+2)/ Equivalent with LMV/ HMV Driving License.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam & Physical Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 450/- for BC/ EBC/ General (Unreserved) Candidates of Male & Female, Rs. 112/- for SC/ ST Candidates by online through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in from 21-02-2018 at 02:00 PM to 23-03-2018 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on “Online Application for the post of Driver Constable and Fireman Driver”.
3. Again click on Apply for Post of Driver Constable and Fireman Driver.
4. Read all instructions & Click on login Registered User
5. If new user Register their self by clicking New Registration
6. Fill all the details carefully.
7. Check once before submit the form
8. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-02-2018 at 02:00 PM onwards.
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-03-2018 till 12:00 Midnight.
For more details like pay scale, age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…