BHEL Recruitment for Engineer Trainees through GATE 2018 – Direct Link to Apply: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is hiring Engineer Graduates through their GATE 2018 Score for the post of Engineer Trainee. There are 50 vacancies to be filled for this post by the candidates from Electrical & Mechanical stream. Once selected for this post, you will have to undergo training for one year. To grab this opportunity to work with the largest Power Generation Equipment Manufacturer of the country, apply before the application process ends. Keep reading for more information regarding BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
BHEL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Date|
|Starting Date of Online Application||12th February 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||12th March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||13th March 2018|
BHEL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (As on 01.09.2017)
Maximum Age – 27 years
For candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate Degree in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management – 29 years
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC (NCL) – 3 years
PWD – 10 years
Ex-servicemen – 5 years
Candidates domicile of Jammu & Kashmir – 5 years
B. Educational Qualifications
- You should have (full time) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university. OR
- You should have (five year) integrated Master’s Degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Equivalent Qualifications for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
|Discipline||GATE 2018 Code||Disciplines of Engineering considered by BHEL for the position of Engineer Trainee|
|Mechanical||ME||1. Industrial and Production Engineering2. Industrial Engineering
3. Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering
4. Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi)
6. Manufacturing Process and Automation
7. Power Plant Engineering
8. Production Engineering
9. Production and Industrial Engineering 10. Thermal Engineering
11. Manufacturing Technology
12. Power Engineering
|Electrical||EE||1. Electrical & Electronics2. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control
3. High Voltage Engg. 4. Power Systems & High Voltage Engg
5. Electrical Machine 6. Electronics & Power 7. Power Electronics
8. Power Plant Engineering.
9. Energy Engineering 10. Power Engineering
Note: You should be able to produce your Degree Final Year Mark Sheet at the time of Interview in July 2018.
BHEL Recruitment – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The selection process for BHEL Recruitment comprises:
- Shortlisting the applications on the basis of your GATE 2018 score
→ BHEL Recruitment Board will shortlist you on the basis of your score obtained in GATE 2018.
→ If you belong to PWD category, you will have given 50% relaxation below the cut off marks.
→ The candidates form UR category will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 for each post.
→ If you dint get shortlisted, you will be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration.
→ The candidates selected in the above stage will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10.
→ The Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the following weightage for each stage.
|GATE 2018 Score||75|
If you succeed to make place for yourself in the Final Merit List, you will be called for Document Verification.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
- Click the Direct Link to Apply.
- Select your discipline carefully.
- Fill you personal & educational details carefully including GATE 2018 Registration Number carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature & other prescribed documents.
- Submit the Application form.
- Take print out of the form for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply form the Official Website of BHEL.
- Go to ‘Current Job Openings’ at the Left side of the Home Page.
- Click the link saying ‘The Online Application Process for BHEL Recruitment’.
- Follow step 2 to 6.
Note: If you are an employed in Central/State Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, you will have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from your employer during Interview.
BHEL Recruitment – Application Fee
BHEL Recruitment – Salary & Pay Scale
Basic Pay (During Training) : Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/-
Basic Pay (After Training) : Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-