AU LAT 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Allahabad University LAT 2017, Allahabad University Law Admission Test (LAT) 2017, LAT 2017 Allahabad University, Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2017.
Allahabad University Law Admission Test (AU LAT 2017)
Allahabad University conducts Law Admission Test (LAT) for admissions to LL.B. three-year undergraduate course in the Law Department, Allahabad University or constituent colleges. Applications are invited for Law Admission Test for the undergraduate courses for the year 2017-18.
The official website of Allahabad University is www.allduniv.ac.in.
Online registration is open for Allahabad University Law Admission Test. Candidates can fill in the application form for Law Admission Test on the official website of the university, www.allduniv.ac.in. The last date for online submission of application form is 10th May 2017.
Allahabad University Law Admission Test (AU LAT 2016) will be held between 25th May to 30th May 2016.
The registration fee for LAT 2016 is Rs. 600 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 300 for SC, ST and PH Candidates.
Check out the complete information about AU LAT 2016 including its application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam syllabus, important dates, admit card, and exam result.
AU LAT 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply for the AU LAT 2016 application process.
- Go to the official website, allduniv.ac.in and click on the link “online admission”.
- Fill in the registration form and submit all the details.
- You will be sent a user id and password through SMS to the registered mobile number and email.
- Now, login with the user id and password provided and fills in all the required details in the application form and submit the details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and click on the submit button.
- In the final step submit the application form fee.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
AU LAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India, who is residing in India.
- Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognized university for three years LLB course or 10+2 exam for integrated five-year course with 45% marks for general category candidate, 42% for OBC category candidate and 40% for SC/ST category candidate.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of qualifying exam can also apply.
AU LAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test will consist of three papers-
Paper I- Language Comprehension,
Paper II- General Awareness and Current Affairs
Paper III- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- In Paper I and Paper II,each question will be of one mark. For every correct answer, one mark will be given and for an incorrect answer one-third of a mark will be deducted.
- In Paper III, each question will be of two marks. For every correct answer,two marks will be given and for an incorrect answer two-third of a mark will be deducted.
- There will be multiple-choice questions in the test.
- The total duration of the exam will be two and a half hours.
AU LAT 2017 Exam Syllabus
Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms, Words commonly confused, Vocabulary, One-word substitution, Spellings, Idioms, Phrases, Syntax, Grammar, Knowledge of proverbs, Figures of speech, Legal terms and Precis writing.
General Awareness and Current Affairs
Indian & World History, Geography, Environment, Indian Culture, Indian NationalMovement, Constitution, Legalsystem, Constitutional principles&Practices, Science&Technology, ContemporaryNational, Regional, International Political & Economic Perspectives, International Organizations, Treaties etc. alongwith questions on General Knowledge of traditional nature.
Reasoning and Mental Ability
Mental Ability and Logical/Mathematical analysis, Deductive reasoning, Odd-even discretion, Classification, Logical fallacy, Analogy, Syllogism, Agreement and disagreement to judge the bent of mind of candidates.
Important Dates for AU LAT 2017
Submission of application forms began from- 19th April 2017
Last date for submission of application form- 10th May 2017
Tentative date of availability of admit card- 21st May 2017
Tentative date of LAT Exam- Between 25th May to 30th May 2017
Tentative date of exam result- Second week of June 2017
AU LAT 201 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available online for candidates to download on the official website, www.allduniv.ac.infrom 21st May onward. The admit card will contain information about the test venue and timing. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their admit card for future use. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
AU LAT 2017 Exam Result
The result of the LAT 2016 will be declared probably by the second week of June 2016. The result will be available on the official website of the university, www.allduniv.ac.in.