Assam CEE Result 2017 Assam CEE Score Card Merit list 2017 @ ceemedu.or, Assam CEE Cut of list 2017, Assam CEE Engineering Result 2017, Assam CEE MBBS BDS Result 2017, Assam MBBS Counseling Schedule 2017, Assam BDS Counseling Schedule 2017,
Assam CEE Result 2017
The result for Assam CEE 2017 will be published on the official websites,www.ceemedu.org and www.dibru.ac.in before 15th of June 2017. Candidates are advised to keep on checking the official websites for the availability of the result.
|Assam CEE Result 2016||Click here|
|Assam MBBS and BDS Result 2016||Click here|
Candidates can download the admit card for Assam CEE 2017 from 10th May 2017.
In order to download the admit card for Assam CEE 2017, the candidate needs to go to the official website, www.ceemedu.org and enter their application number, date of birth, etc. After submitting all the necessary details, admit card of the candidate will be generated on the screen. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card for the further use. Admit Card is important for appearing in the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. Candidates should preserve their admit card till the end of the application process.
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates applying and appearing for Assam CEE 2017 need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50%, in Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology/Maths. These four subjects are mandatory for candidates to study in their Class XI and XII.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category must have obtained a minimum of 45% (in case of SC) and 40% (in case of ST) candidates.
- Age Limit of applicants is 17 to 21 years for the Gen/OBC candidates as on August 1, 2017 while 3 years relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to SC, ST candidates.
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be four papers on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions in each paper.
- Total marks for each paper will be 100.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- There will be no marks, in case; the candidate selects more than one option on the answer sheet.
- There will be no provision for changing or erasing the options once marked.
- OMR answer sheet will be used for indicating the answers.
- Only black pen to be used while filling up the OMR sheet.
- The total duration of each paper will be two hours.
The format in which the Assam CEE 2017 question paper will be designed is mentioned here:
- Courses: Admissions will be provided in engineering courses.
- Subjects: Question will be asked from Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics Subjects.
- No. & Type of Question: The question paper contains 100 objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each correct answer.
- Duration: The time duration of 2 hours will be provided for each paper.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in Assam CEE for incorrect answers.
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Center
Assam CEE 2016 will be held across Assam in the following centers:
Assam CEE 2017 Important Dates
- Online submission of applications starts from- 21st March 2017
- Closing of online submission of applications- 9th April 2017
- Last date for receipt of examination fee at SBI- 12th April 2017
- Date of Issue of Admit Cards online- 10th May 2017 onwards
- Date of Examination- Update Soon
- Declaration of result- Before 15th June 2017
Assam CEE Syllabus
The question paper of Assam CEE for admission to medical and engineering courses will consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Students are advised to prepare as per the syllabus to score better in the exam. The syllabus of the entrance examination is as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT.
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Solids and Semiconductors Devices
- Some Basic Concepts
- States of Matters
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electro Chemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – I
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – II
- Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Alkali Metals
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- Boron Family
- Carbon Family
- Nitrogen Family
- Oxygen Family
- Halogen Family
- Noble Gases and Hydrogen
- Transition Metal including Lanthanides
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles
- Classification of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
- Arithmetico-Geometric Series
- Complex Number
- Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems
- Heights and Distances
- Applications for approximation
- Arithmetic Geometric and Harmonic Progression
- Binomial theorems and its Applications
- Integration using trigonometric identities
- Calculation of mean median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data
- Family of Circles
- Conic Section
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equation
- Binomial and Poisson distribution
- Integral as limit of a sum
- Law of motion projectile
- Fundamental Integrals
- Motion under Gravity
- Relation between roots and coefficient numbers
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices and determinants
- Quadratic equation
Assam CEE Answer Key 2017
The answer key for Assam CEE 2017 will be announced tentatively in May after the completion of the exam. Candidates can use the given answer key to cross check their answers and estimate their scores in the entrance test. They can thereafter compare with the given cutoff marks to know if they can avail admissions in the engineering courses.
Assam CEE Cutoff 2017
Assam CEE 2017 cutoff will be determined by Dibrugarh University, the exam conducting authority. Assam CEE 2017 cutoff is the minimum score/marks required by the examination conducting authority for admission to various undergraduate courses in the university and colleges across the state of Assam. Assam CEE 2017 cutoff will be separate for different college and courses. Assam CEE 2017 cutoff depends on various factors, like number of application, total number of applicant appear in the entrance test, difficulty level of exam, aggregate marks obtained by candidates, availability of seats and previous year cut off.
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Result
The result for Assam CEE 2017 will be published on the official websites, www.ceemedu.org and www.dibru.ac.in before 15th of June 2017. Candidates are advised to keep on checking the official websites for the availability of the result.
The University announces the Assam CEE 2017 result in the second week of June, 2017. The result will be declared on the official website of the University. The candidates who have qualified the exam will be called further for counselling and seat allotment process.