Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Direct Link to Apply: Air India Limited is going to recruit for the posts of cabin crew for the period of five years. Applications are invited from the young and unmarried males and females. Grab this opportunity immediately by applying for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment before last date 12th March 2018. There are 500 vacancies for the northern and western regions. Know more in detail about Important Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary, Application Fees, Application process, etc.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Dates||Important Events|
|Start Date of Application||20th February 2018|
|Last Date of Application||12th March 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||18th March 2018|
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Vacancies
There are total 500 vacancies to be filled for Northern and Western Regions.
Northern Region, Delhi
Western Region, Mumbai
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age (As on 12th March 2018)
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 35 years
OBC – 3 years
SC/ST – 5 years
B. Educational Criteria
- You should have passed 12th standard.
- Working experience as Cabin Crew is required for this recruitment.
- You should have a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft.
C. Physical Requirement
You should fulfill following Physical and Medical requirement of Air India.
Female: Minimum 160 cms
Male: Minimum 172 cms
Female: Between 18 to 22
Male: Between 18 to 25
Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
Spectacles not allowed
Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
4. Colour Vision:
Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Fluency in English and Hindi.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- Your selection will be based on the application.
- You will have to appear for medical examination.
- After qualifying medical test, you will have to appear for the written test.
*Details of the written test are not mentioned in official notification.
How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
- Click the Direct Link to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment.
- Fill the online application form carefully, with all your details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with the size of 10kb – 35 kb.
- Upload the filled medical certificate.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay application fee.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official Website of Air India.
- Go to careers section.
- Click the link to apply online.
- Then, follow the steps from 1 to 5.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Application Fee
Application fee – Rs. 1000/-
Air India Recruitment – Salary
During training – Rs. 15000/- per month
For first after training – Rs. 18400/- per month + Rs. 21,125/- flying allowance at 70 hours of flying.