AIPMT Admit Card 2016 AIPMT Hall Ticket 2016, AIPMT Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2016 Available for all India Pre Medical/Dental Test 2016, Admit Card of AIPMT 2016 will available at Official website www.aipmt.nic.in, All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT) is a national level entrance examination for the admission to MBBS and BDS courses. AIPMT is a national level examination conducted every year to fill in medical and dental seats under 15% All India Quota. AIPMT is conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi.
The AIPMT 2016 will be held on 1st May 2016.
State governments/Universities/Medical Institutions voluntarily participates in AIPMT 2016 and accept its merit list for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under their control.
AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the AIPMT 2016.
- Candidate must have passed Class XII examination from a recognized board or appearing in 2016.
- Candidate must have passed Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and Mathematics with English.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate age must be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2016.
- The age limit is 25 years for General and 30 years for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB or 45% (General PH) or 40% (SC/ST/OBC).
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern
- AIPMT 2016 will be conducted in offline mode (OMR).
- Candidate can choose the language of the examination either in English or Hindi.
- The examination will consist of 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The answers shall be marked on a separate OMR Sheet with ball point pen only.
- Each correct answer will be given four marks and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the examination will be three hours.
AIPMT Fees Details 2016 with Late Fees
AIPMT FEE DETAILS 2016
WITHOUT LATE FEE
WITH LATE FEE
Important Dates for AIPMT 2016
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||01.04.2016 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination, AIPMT-2016||01.05.2016 (Sunday)|
|Display Of OMR Sheet||Between 19th May, 2016 to 23rd May, 2016 for any three days|
|Display Of Answeer Key||24th May, 2016 to 26th May, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||By 5th June, 2016|